There are more auto care products on the market today than Carter has pills (showin' my age there). But here is what I'm using in 2019 for either my 2017 Accord EX-L V-6 MT (A) or my '95 Civic (C), or both (B), for what it's worth:
* Wash: Optimum No-Rinse (B). Once in a blue moon I'll use either Optimum Car Wash and a foamer, or Meguiar's Gold Class wash.
* Wax: Optimum Car Wax (A); Collinite 476s (C). I have PPF on (A) and paste wax does not play nicely with the PPF edges.
* Sealant: P&S Bead Maker (A). I just acquired some Jescar Power Lock and hope to apply it soon, using P&S Bead Maker as a topper.
* Drying aid: P&S Bead Maker (B) or Optimum Opti-Seal (B).
* Protectant: 303 (B).
* Leather: Lexol (A) or Optimum Leather Protectant (A). I like the smell of Lexol, IMO it makes the leather smell leathery again.
* Wheel/Tires: P&S Brake Buster (B).
In the miscellaneous category, I used 3D ONE polish on (C) a couple of weeks ago with a wool cutting pad and red polishing pad, and was impressed with the results. I have some Menzerna 3800 for jeweling (A) next year, probably after I retire.