Interstate Battery Survey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else get a second email from Interstate about the Battery survey? I just did today, havent taken the survey yet because Im at work. Anyone else?

I did just get a survey e-mail from them today for the gift card. Did it, let's see if we get the gift cards lol.

It's a psychological screening to see where you are...guess they're trying to nail down the demographics so they can advertise better. Mine took 5 minutes.

Sounds like a phishing scam like the ones promising $50 Amazon, Target or Applebees gift card. You won't get anything but a full up spam folder if you're lucky and a virus if you're not.

Hmmm....I bought an Interstate battery at Costco last month. If anyone could qualify to be on a "reach out" list, I do.

I, therefore, conclude the questionnaire is a phishing scheme.

Originally Posted by Kira
Hmmm....I bought an Interstate battery at Costco last month. If anyone could qualify to be on a "reach out" list, I do.

You had to sign up on the interstate batteries page this summer in order to even get this questionnaire. Nothing phishing about it.

Originally Posted by FordBroncoVWJeta
Originally Posted by Kira

You had to sign up on the interstate batteries page this summer in order to even get this questionnaire. Nothing phishing about it.

+1 This.

Last night I did the survey, seems legit but you never know these days. They dont have my address so I dont know how I will receive this "gift card", Im doubting I will ever receive it though. However, by the questions they now have my opinions about working on cars, technology, income, friends and using dealers for service. What that will get them, who knows, marketing information I NEVER respond to when it comes to making a purchase, or at least I think I dont.

Originally Posted by Richie
I did the survey yesterday and they said when the survey period is over they will send out the $20 gift cards.

I dont recall providing my address and this is why I wonder how I will receive the gift card.
I hope its not some lame 20 dollar gift card towards a battery or something like that.

The survey asked me for my email address

Originally Posted by 1978elcamino

I dont recall providing my address and this is why I wonder how I will receive the gift card.
I hope its not some lame 20 dollar gift card towards a battery or something like that.

From someone who actually did the survey it says:

"An email with a link to chose your card will be sent a week after the close of the survey"

There are 80+ retailers and restaurants.

Makes sense that's when they will ask for an address.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back