Any VOA for harvest king all fleet 5W40?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by jakewells
Been looking around and can't find one only curious.

I'm guessing it's probably made by Warren Oil so you may want to check there for a start

I almost got some of that oil but alas,, none was on shelf. I'm probably going to do a HK All Fleet 10w30 VOA that's CK4

Originally Posted by 53' Stude

I almost got some of that oil but alas,, none was on shelf. I'm probably going to do a HK All Fleet 10w30 VOA that's CK4

The 5w40 oil seems alright but without a voa or uoa i am a little in the dark. Everything is running fine no funny noises so far.

Jake: I'm going to try and grab a quart of the 5w40 and VOA it since the gf got me like 6 WIX sample kits
smile.gif

Jake: I'm going to try and grab a quart of the 5w40 and VOA it since the gf got me like 6 WIX sample kits
smile.gif

I cant find it in quarts i have been buying the 5 gallon bucket but they do have 1 gallon containers. it is usually 16.99 per gallon.

Last edited:
***UPDATE***

Friend stopped in to Rural King today for some Delvac that has rebate on the oil. Said he saw few gallons of silver jug 5w40 HK oik and bunch of the CK4/SN stuff. The "silver jug HK 5w40 is CJ4/SM

What do you folks and JakeWells want me to VOA?

I'll get one or other tomorrow after work
smile.gif

***UPDATE***

Friend stopped in to Rural King today for some Delvac that has rebate on the oil. Said he saw few gallons of silver jug 5w40 HK oik and bunch of the CK4/SN stuff. The "silver jug HK 5w40 is CJ4/SM

What do you folks and JakeWells want me to VOA?

I'll get one or other tomorrow after work
smile.gif

Sounds great to me i am using the CK4 version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back