When is the big NAPA oil filter sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You and me both....
lol.gif

I have never seen a Napa oil filter sale... Like the ones others have participated in.

One down side with Napa... Is that sales are not across the board. . . It is rather dicey if ones actually are doing it or not.

Preface by saying, I think this thread should be in the promo subforum. Just caught a glimpse sign out at my local Napa for the 40% off 'Gold' filter sale either this coming week or next.

That said, as many/most Napa stores are franchised these sales tend to be very local and timing differs. If you have some Napa stores in your area, you might stop in and ask if they have a sale. Example, here closest local store, franchised, has the Gold sale twice a year spring and fall. The next closest store with franchised stores in NC and Va. has had them occasionally, but not seen one in last couple years.

Originally Posted by bbhero
You and me both....
lol.gif

I have never seen a Napa oil filter sale... Like the ones others have participated in.

One down side with Napa... Is that sales are not across the board. . . It is rather dicey if ones actually are doing it or not.
Make that 3 of us and for a couple of years I diligently checked multiple cities as I traveled through them. I gave up and just shop for good deals on eBay and the like.

I put my order in about 2 weeks ago think it's still currently going on or it's over by now

I've given up on chasing this. Good deal for sure, but the Fram extra guard is cheaper and just as good as the Golds IMO.

Agree with above, seems like a franchise thing and it's typically one-day only and advertised on a paper flyer, maybe the radio.

Seems to be in the spring, I've only ever seen ONE store do it, way out east from here (around 65 miles) in West Union, OH. None of the Cincinnati stores have it, I've asked. The $5 off $10 O'Reilly coupons can get close, for example two 51515 (PH8A/FL1A) filters at $8.99=$17.98-$5=$12.98, or roughly $6.50 each, and one 51515XP is $11.99-$5=$6.99.

My local NAPA just ran a 70% of list price of Platinum filters for 3 days about a week ago. They run this offer twice a year.
You pay ahead and they make a big spot buy, them you get the filters about 2 weeks later.

List price on the size I use is $13.99.

The entire month of April was when NAPA had the NAPA Platinums on sale for $4.99 (which was especially good if you bought one of the filters that was normally closer to $20 like the one for my wife's BMW!)

We know... However we are talking about the Gold filters actually being on sale here my friend
smile.gif

We know... However we are talking about the Gold filters actually being on sale here my friend
smile.gif

Exactly bbhero.

I havent hit up my local NAPA in a while

Originally Posted by 2015_PSD
You and me both....
lol.gif

Make that 3 of us and for a couple of years I diligently checked multiple cities as I traveled through them. I gave up and just shop for good deals on eBay and the like.

Yes sir... In my area it's like finding a Alpine colored deer
lol.gif

So I called my local napa store and asked if the filter sale was going on. Guy told me no its starts October 1st. He told me its same time every year. Once in the spring and then in the fall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back