New Fleet and Farm opening this week

Status
Not open for further replies.
What all do you guys purchase at Fleet and Farm?
I did walk through it tonight it was packed with people and seem to have alot of items.

Ours is just about done too.
I've been in one and they compete and or beat what we have now with way more selection.

It's "Fleet Farm".

The alternative is "Farm and Fleet", which is a different company. I personally love wandering around Fleet Farm, they have pretty much everything and then some.

I buy less and less it's turned into a women's shopping center that and that it has poor selection on items needed. Last trip needed plumbing and fitting items nope walk out with a bag of nuts and a fram XG filter. Ace Hardware had what I needed and have been shopping their more often.

I buy oil when on ridiculous discounts to get you in the store ,, cat food and litter, along with ammo and men's winter jackets and clothing

No Fleet Farm's by me but there are Farm & Fleets. Haven't been there lately but when I was a regular that was my go-to for oil and filters, and they carry big-sized clothing and shoes.

I purchased a set of snowmobile boots there that claim to be good down to a ridiculously low temperature and there are different liners to use depending on whether you're outside and it's above or below 0 degrees.

Been buying less and less there. The Mills family sold the business and the new owners have made changes that aren't for the better. Nearby store is more cluttered and more junk since the changes.

These days, I'm down to motor oil, dog food, and fishing tackle (when they actually have what I want...)

Originally Posted by MNgopher
Been buying less and less there. The Mills family sold the business and the new owners have made changes that aren't for the better. Nearby store is more cluttered and more junk since the changes.

These days, I'm down to motor oil, dog food, and fishing tackle (when they actually have what I want...)

That's the key actually have what I want the place is just gone down hill.

I used to work for them. LONG hours, and crappy pay. (The office worked 9 hours Monday to Friday, and a half-day Saturday). IT worked Mon-Sun, Monday off, then Tue-Fri, Sat/Sun off. We used to have food days, where everyone brought something to eat. My bread machine warm bread was always a favorite. Everyone was very loyal, it was very family-like when the two brothers were in charge. They were very tight, and it was a big internal fight to get credit cards accepted (retailers pay a percentage of the sale to the CC company).

Originally Posted by MNgopher

Completely agree, it has gone downhill since the sale. Shelves are empty, especially seasonal things like fishing, hunting, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back