Weekend detail

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently was running low on my Chemical Guys synthetic wash/wax. I did some searching around for a product to replace it and came up lacking so I went to purchase another gallon to find out it had been reformulated. The new formulation has "color brightening technology", not sure what that means. I find it to be even slicker than the previous version, yet the new one doesn't suds up as much. From the few times I have used the new version I find that it removes less wax than the old one, based off of water beading properties.

Here are some pics of todays detail. Washed with Chemical Guys Extreme Bodywash + Wax, "wax as you dry" with Turtle Wax Seal N Shine, topped headlights with Optum Opti-Seal, and topped seats with Leather Masters Leather Protection Cream.

This is my 2012 Accord with just under 60,000 miles.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by Quattro Pete
Nice work. Showroom condition or better.

Well 7 years of daily driving shows here and there, but I do my best within reason to keep them looking as new as possible.

Originally Posted by miden851
White with a tan interior, the best combination; nicely done
thumbsup2.gif

I like the color combo also. I had originally test drove a dark grey metallic Accord with a grey interior. The car was more dinged up than I liked, so I didn't purchase. A day later I found this one, a "cream puff" owned by a little old lady I presume. It was love at first sight.

Originally Posted by buster
Have you used the TWSNS before?

Yes, my only complaint is the smell. It smells like baby powder.

Originally Posted by gregk24
I recently was running low on my Chemical Guys synthetic wash/wax.

I'm out of shampoo and saw this at Walmart yesterday. It was $10 but in a smaller container. It said to use an ounce per 5 gallons of water so highly concentrated which makes the price more feasible. I just washed cars last weekend so have some time to figure out what I want to get. Also saw the Seal and Shine so may try that also.

Originally Posted by SatinSilver
Originally Posted by gregk24
I recently was running low on my Chemical Guys synthetic wash/wax.

I'm out of shampoo and saw this at Walmart yesterday. It was $10 but in a smaller container. It said to use an ounce per 5 gallons of water so highly concentrated which makes the price more feasible. I just washed cars last weekend so have some time to figure out what I want to get. Also saw the Seal and Shine so may try that also.

I recommend trying both products. I get the gallon of Chemical Guys on Amazon for around $24. Very reasonable, lasts me over a year and I wash both cars weekly as well as other family members vehicles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back