Post Your Latest Coolant Change.

08 Tundra 5.7 with 109k
Out : OEM Pink LL from radiator and passenger side engine drain.
In : 2.75 gallons Zerex pink

2012 Honda Civic LX sedan 85K
Out: Mix of original anti freeze and probably Prestone pre-mix 50/50 / I drained whatever was in the radiator and it was about a gallon
IN: Preston concentrated anti freeze and I mixed it 50/50 with distilled water

I just had purchased a Lisle funnel 24610 model and it worked great. The car bubbled air in the funnel for about 10 minutes and it was finished. One time I did the burp cool and refill on a 2006 Honda Civic and it took forever for that thing to finally burp itself out. I change it about every 3 years, just a drain and refill.

I highly recommend the Lisle funnel since it really makes changing anti freeze easy.

2014 Ford F-150 4dr Crew Cab 4x4. 50,777 miles

Out some original coolant and some Prestone yellow anti freeze one kind works for all vehicles

In 70% Prestone concentrated coolant and 30% distilled water. I just did a drain and fill and it took about a gallon and a half. Old anti freeze looked good but I eventually want to get it all the yellow color instead of a tinted orange since there is still a hint of the original anti freeze mixed in. I used my new Lisle funnel for the second time.

2002 Honda Odyssey 203,500 miles

Out: Honda 'Blue' coolant.
In: Honda 'Blue' coolant.

Replaced the radiator too at the same time, due to slow coolant leak.

2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 55,000 miles. Drain and fill only. Out Original Jeep antifreeze from the factory.

In: Prestone concentrate blended with 30% distilled water. It took about a gallon and a half. Then I pressure washed the outside of the engine for the first time ever. It was the best 10 minutes I ever spent on a vehicle. The pressure wash made it look like new. I did cover the alternator and did not soak it too much. I sprayed it just enough to make it look great.

2012 Toyota Corolla LE; 92,242 mies. Flush and fill. Out: who knows, probably original factory fill (Toyota Super Long Life). In: Toyota Super Long Life coolant.

Toyota maintenance guide called for the flush and fill at 10 years or 100,000 miles, but it was starting to look a bit brownish and I've only had the car for 3 months so I had it done early.

90 Dodge ram d150
3.9 v6
Thermostat replacement and cooling system flush
Out: unknown green coolant, qmi cooling system flush
In: 50/50 mix Starfire universal green and water, qmi cooling system conditioner

2010 Ford F-150 5.4: 103,970 miles

Dealer changed coolant due to long block replacement. Factory gold Ford coolant. Interesting to note that the mechanic wrote in his notes that the incorrect fluid was in before causing gunk in the overflow tank. He recommended changing the coolant again soon and I think he is right as the overflow tank coolant already has a slight Haze to it after 600 miles! I'll probably do it in a couple thousand miles or so.

09 Buick Lucerne
3.9 v6
Out: unknown coolant, crap, water, qmi cooling system flush
In: 60/40 mix Starfire universal green and water, qmi cooling system conditioner

00 Mercury grand Marquis
4.6 v8
Out: nasty blackish brown crap, qmi cooling system flush, water
In: 50/50 Starfire universal green and water, qmi cooling system conditioner

02 Buick regal
3.8 v6
Replaced radiator hoses and did a radiator drain and fill
Out: unknown green coolant
In: one gallon Napa universal green full strength

00(?) Ford f150
V8(I didn't pay attention to which one)
Sucked out reservoir and refilled