Happy B-Day, BCardinal

Status
Not open for further replies.
To our favourite Ford and Mazda parts tech,

May your oil be hot, your tires just warm enough, your hands not sweaty, enough hair to feel the wind and Sunday traffic still sleeping.
Cough cough on a street in a land far-far-away.

May your wishes come true!
Happy Birthday!

Thank you!! 36 years young. So far having a great day. I am working, but its ok. They bought me lunch and one of the service writers got me ice cream, which could end in 2 possible ways. I do plan on trying to do maintenance on the Mustang this weekend, she just crossed 50K miles.

Everyone needs and can appreciate a sharp parts gent...and we've got bdcardinal.

En route to Mountain View (Google HQ) tomorrow to celebrate son's 25th.
Whenever I stop off in SB at La Super-Rica on Milpas I think of you...

Have a good one, amigo!

Happy Birthday!!
cheers3.gif

Originally Posted by splinter
Everyone needs and can appreciate a sharp parts gent...and we've got bdcardinal.

En route to Mountain View (Google HQ) tomorrow to celebrate son's 25th.
Whenever I stop off in SB at La Super-Rica on Milpas I think of you...

Have a good one, amigo!

Thanks!! If you want a good burger, besides the obvious In N Out, there is a place called Mesa Burger. They have 2 locations, 1 obviously on the Mesa, and the other in the Costco center in Goleta. Killer burgers for a decent price. Also Beachside Bar and Grill at Goleta Beach is where I usually go for a nice dinner.

Hope you had a good day today man... You add a lot of good information on here.

My day was last week... On 9/11 of all days...

Thank you everyone. Went to my friend's place after work with a couple other friends and we had sous vide trip tip with rice and sous vide and smoked sausage for the salad(inside joke). Then his wife made brownies for a cake. Going to go out in a bit and see what maintenance I can do on the Mustang before the Cup race starts.

IMG_5367.jpg

IMG_5369.jpg

IMG_5373.jpg

IMG_5374.jpg

IMG_5383.jpg

Originally Posted by bdcardinal
Thank you everyone. Went to my friend's place after work with a couple other friends and we had sous vide trip tip with rice and sous vide and smoked sausage for the salad(inside joke). Then his wife made brownies for a cake. Going to go out in a bit and see what maintenance I can do on the Mustang before the Cup race starts.

Sounds great. Happy Birthday sir, great having you here and I enjoy your nascar and auto posts
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back