Brilliant!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by montero1
Shame that anyone has to discuss something like that with their wife.

Isn't that why half of older guys but something like a Harley? Wife giving them a midlife crisis....... They need the bike to get away quickly and alone. lol.

All joking aside I'm sure people driving by that sign get a good laugh both husbands and wives together. It's bound to bring some new customers in the door.

Last edited:
My worst nightmare is that when I die, my wife will seel my hunting rifles for what I told her I paid for them!

Amazing what people can do with Photoshop and the online sign generator sites. Just looking at it you can tell that it's been faked.

I bought an EVO Cam Case/Cover gasket from the local H-D shop in Waco, and the total was less than $5...

The guy behind the parts counter giggled and joked about "keeping that receipt" to prove I made it out of the Harley stealership spending less than $5!
lol.gif
crackmeup2.gif
thumbsup2.gif

So what if it is shopped..if it bothers you so, why waste the time to even comment? ...or lighten up and join in the light-hearted talk.

So what if it is shopped..if it bothers you so, why waste the time to even comment? ...or lighten up and join in the light-hearted talk.

Originally Posted by Boomer
My worst nightmare is that when I die, my wife will seel my hunting rifles for what I told her I paid for them!

Right...

Her, "what you get at the show honey?"

Me, "oh nothing.. just a couple boxes of rounds"

*waits till she's asleep to unload the truck*...‚

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back