Bridgestone LTH and HT

Status
Not open for further replies.
So got tired of playing games with the Primewell tires on the RV so had the rear tires changed out with Dueler LTH at Discount Tire (expensive but tired of playing with vibrations!). Should of did all six since after fixing the rear I could feel the fronts vibrating. Kinda short on time and Discount didn't have anymore in stock so I had Zohr tire do the fronts. Didn't pay attention fully setting up the order as all they had was the HT's. Tread's a little different but load rating is the same. I was curious so tried to research the difference of the two and can't find the LTH on Bridgestone's website. Anyone with insight on what these two? Not really concerned just curious.

On a side note have to go back to discount as they didn't put any valve caps on and not one tire was the same pressure OR the pressure I requested. Can't trust anyone anymore it seems. Now Zohr tire did exactly what I asked, the verdict is still out as they had to use more weight that then rears. What's good about Zohr is they come to you and do everything in your driveway. Hopefully all is well and I'll use them from now on.

On an RV you want a tire dealer that is nation wide. I have always had good luck with Discount Tire. If they didn't do what you wanted, I would go back and tell them. They may have a tech that needs to go. Discount Tire takes very good care of their employees. I am very surprised you had a bad experience.

Eric I would have hooked you up
wink.gif

Originally Posted by FordBroncoVWJeta
wink.gif

I'll have to remember that in 6-8 years lol. Still enjoying the ride from these tires, recommend them to anyone.

Originally Posted by Eric Smith
Originally Posted by FordBroncoVWJeta
wink.gif

I'll have to remember that in 6-8 years lol. Still enjoying the ride from these tires, recommend them to anyone.

I hope to be out of the game within a year... Maybe in the next life?
lol.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back