How does an Ox get so big and strong

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm more interested in knowing how human started to love the meat flavors instead. We eat meats because we like the way they taste instead of performance reason.

01.gif

You eating this diet must make you a gladiator than it's just that easy. Interesting they show Arnold in his prime when he was pounding and consuming mega grams of protein from meats along with other things his body now and his training regiment can not use that much protein nor is it needled.

Facts are nice, but all one needs is to look in the grocery store isles and you can see lots of fluffy folks shopping for fattening foods, imho Some days one cannot pass in the isles because of fluffy people...but life goes on..................

Originally Posted by CourierDriver
Facts are nice, but all one needs is to look in the grocery store isles and you can see lots of fluffy folks shopping for fattening foods, imho Some days one cannot pass in the isles because of fluffy people...but life goes on..................

Correct and nothing absolutely nothing to do with strictly eating a plant based diet!! I'm living proof I was a fat a$$ at one time in my life now eating healthy fats meats fish and [censored] full greens and continue daily I stay lean and built

Last edited:
Originally Posted by dave123

Correct and nothing absolutely nothing to do with strictly eating a plant based diet!! I'm living proof I was a fat a$$ at one time in my life now eating healthy fats meats fish and [censored] full greens and continue daily I stay lean and built

Avoid processed foods and keep carbs to beer and the occasional breading from a fried jackpot!!! Work out with weights and do some cardi (walk if you cant run) and you are 100x's better than most.

Originally Posted by BISCUT

Avoid processed foods and keep carbs to beer and the occasional breading from a fried jackpot!!! Work out with weights and do some cardi (walk if you cant run) and you are 100x's better than most.

Now I like this guy stealing my secrets.

Originally Posted by BISCUT

Now I like this guy stealing my secrets.

25.gif

A LOT depends on your microbiome...gorrillas eat pounds and pounds of leaves...their gut flora turns it into Medium chain triglycerides, which are gorrilla fuel.

To say that eating a tonne of leaves would make you as helthy as a gorilla...not a true statement.

Since my family moved out, my diet is primarily three spots in the fridge...meat slot, the two crispers, and some sourdough bread...lost two nothches on my belt over the last 9 weeks.

Meat is not the problem, nor are carbs, nor are fats. It's processed foods, refined sugar, and sedentary lifestyle.

Also...

"How'd the Ox get big"

Probably had nothing to do with those, let's call them... "south of the boarder supplements", either.

You eating this diet must make you a gladiator than it's just that easy. .

Gladiators ate this way because they were slaves and not given access to much food. They had to consume shakes made from ashes to get magnesium in their diets as well.

Not a lifestyle to covet by any means

Originally Posted by ATex7239
You eating this diet must make you a gladiator than it's just that easy. .

Gladiators ate this way because they were slaves and not given access to much food. They had to consume shakes made from ashes to get magnesium in their diets as well.

Not a lifestyle to covet by any means
I have recently started pounding magnesium and recommended looking into if over 40 years of age.

Humans are omnivores. It's generally proven that a balanced diet is most beneficial. You don't have to eat meat and you don't have to be entirely meat-free unless you have medical or philosophical/religious considerations. Anytime someone says "you gotta eat this way or that way..." there's usually more to their motivations than concern about your good health.

When I see a flashy video with chisel-cut people, complete with booming music while they go about accomplishing super-human feats... Y'a just gotta wonder what the real punchline is. And BTW... Those ultra-intense, super-human workouts are totally bad for the vast majority of people -even when you gradually build-up to it. As for Arnold Schwarzenegger... Loved his roles and movies etc but he's (deservedly) a multi-millionaire. If it weren't for his extreme wealth (and multiple heart surgeries and expensive medical care) he'd be dead right along with most of the guys he competed with in his early days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back