Where to buy new trim pieces?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I plan to sell my car after I graduate but before I do I am going to remove all my custom stereo and lighting equipment and revert the car as close back to stock condition as I can. I have the factory radio and speakers in a box in my garage but I need to replace the trim pieces I have drilled holes into for the switches and wiring.

Specifically I need a new shifter bezel piece and the one piece below the steering wheel to the right with the blank switch plate on it. I would also need a new LX center console because there are two holes drilled into it from where my CB radio is mounted at right now.

Would I be better off trying to source it NOS online or just grab it from the parts house at my local dealer? I've gotten odds and ends from them before and they're usually reasonably priced...
[Linked Image from directcartrim.com]

I am in Grove City so closer to Columbus area. I'll hit up the local junkyards later before I buy new. I just want to make my car look as "undisturbed" as possible before I sell it plus I want to keep all my stuff anyway.

Originally Posted by tmorris1
ebay

Ditto. Use your VIN and look for the OEM part number on various Honda parts sites; e.g., hondapartsnow.com, then use those numbers to search, notably eBay.

$46 for a little plastic piece is insane... junkyard it is!

https://www.hondapartsnow.com/genuine/honda~lid~assy~driver~inside~nh167l~graphite~black~77315-swa-a02za.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back