Thinking about a Cherokee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by ARCOgraphite
WS6 is dude in a Girly looking car.

"Ohh my life changing every day ... I've never felt like this befoooore .... OOOOH Ahhhh!

Sorry.
blush.gif

The English language wants a apology. I, on the other hand, don't care what image my vehicle projects. Total apathy, there, compared to how it does what it need from a vehicle.

Eta... wait...you drive a Jetta and a Crosstrek. That just made your post truly funny, ty for the laugh, and you, sir, have a great sense of self deprecating humor!

Last edited:
Mazda have been absolute junk for me; possibly that was Ford's fault - but not so sure.

I wish you luck with yours.

I don't drive the Crosstrek;. I Cant fit in the thing.

The '19 Jetta is ugly and derivative on the outside though manageable on the inside. I just wanted to bang a stick turbo around for a couple years.

But, thank Joe it is a lease. I'm confident that it is in the process of falling apart.

Oh, the poor composition was somewhat intentional; do not you recognize Mazda's irksome call to the millennia?

My great uncle, one of the finest novelists ever to live, is surely disappointed in this Engineer's prowess with the inky plume.

- Ken

Originally Posted by spk2000
What about that Trackhawk? Pretty good youtube videos on it.

That's a Grand Cherokee
wink.gif
And yes, it's insane, I have a ton of seat time in one.

Originally Posted by ARCOgraphite
Mazda have been absolute junk for me; possibly that was Ford's fault - but not so sure.

I wish you luck with yours.

I don't drive the Crosstrek;. I Cant fit in the thing.

The '19 Jetta is ugly and derivative on the outside though manageable on the inside. I just wanted to bang a stick turbo around for a couple years.

But, thank Joe it is a lease. I'm confident that it is in the process of falling apart.

Oh, the poor composition was somewhat intentional; do not you recognize Mazda's irksome call to the millennia?

My great uncle, one of the finest novelists ever to live, is surely disappointed in this Engineer's prowess with the inky plume.

- Ken

If you bought a Ford era Mazda, yeah, those were pretty bad. Mainly, I wanted a quicker CUV with great handling and awesome features without the reliability issues of the German options or FCA products. It does that spectacularly. Like a Subaru WRX on stilts with a better interior, is how I'd describe it.

Originally Posted by Ws6
Originally Posted by dishdude
Originally Posted by Ws6

It's a Chrysler. I'd never own any FCA product unless it were an SRT item and a toy. Not something to count on.

For on road in this price range? Cx5 turbo, no question. For offroad? 4Runner.

Yeah we know; you hate Chrysler and think everyone should drive a CX-5. Do you ever get tired of posting the same thing repeatedly?

The truth never gets old. FCA is unreliable.

Bragging about Mazda LOL

I have a 2015 with about 50k on it that's largely been trouble free. Had the transmission replaced at 3k miles, but has been good since. Had a torn CV boot once and had to replace a LBJ once on it, but it gets good MPG for a Jeep 4x4 and does good in the snow. has lots of nice features and the tan interior is very nice to look at!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back