Walmart near me do not sell havoline oil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, a lot of W*M stores don't.
In my area, they've had it, got rid of it, got it back, got rid of it...again & again. Same with Chevron oils.

Well for what its worth I've never seen Havoline in my Walmart. But you can go online and order it for home delivery or pickup at the store and yes it really works.

I don't think I've ever seen Havoline at Walmart.

I've never seen Pennzoil Ultra either.

I've got to say though that the most consistently best prices for oil is always at Walmart. I'm kind of surprised they still carry Royal Purple on the shelves, yet not something like Pennzoil Ultra. And I'd love to see them add Amsoil. Why not? Make Walmart a distributor of Amsoil...probably would lower price a couple bucks and Amsoil would increase their sales quite a bit. I've never bought Amsoil, but I probably would if it was staring me in the face on a shelf at Walmart...especially if it were a little cheaper.

All of the Walmarts I've been in around here carry Havoline in the six quart boxes. Even carry the Pro DS synthetic in 5W20 and 5W30. Yesterday I ordered four six quart boxes of the Havoline Pro DS full synthetic 10W30 from Walmart online that will be delivered to my front door tomorrow. Can't get any easier.

I've got em. Now if only we could get Wally's to participate in the Chevron rebates.. that'd be a winner winner chicken dinner fo'sure!...

Is Havoline the only brand that will work in your vehicles? What's wrong with the Quaker State brand?
I don't shop at Walmart, but is Walmart your only choice? Can't you look at other retail outlets for oil?

Sounds like a pretty simple problem to solve.

Is Havoline good again? I recall it was good in the 80's and early 90's Then Chevron ruined it.
PQIA reports are very unexceptional on paper.

Hard to beat QSGB for a "conventional" oil. Even though there are no "conventional" ILSAC oils

I don't actively look for it but I can't say I've seen Havoline oil in any stores around here - Walmart, Autozone, O'Reilly, Advance Auto.

Originally Posted by ARCOgraphite
Is Havoline good again? I recall it was good in the 80's and early 90's Then Chevron ruined it.
PQIA reports are very unexceptional on paper.

Hard to beat QSGB for a "conventional" oil. Even though there are no "conventional" ILSAC oils

I use Havoline I've got 3 5qt glugs', err I mean jugs, of the HiMi syn blend and a couple of the ProDs 6qt boxes sitting on the shelf.

Now that oil prices will likely go up, I'm sitting pretty!...🤘

Last edited:
I don't understand the issue they don't sell it? Buy it elsewhere. I just use SuperTech as "cheap" oil for power equipment fleet.

Originally Posted by MetalSlug
Any one live around Dallas Fort Worth area . They do not carry any havoline oil.

Quaker state is the only cheap oil .

I hope you can sleep with this horror on your mind.
ITS OIL.

Originally Posted by JohnnyJohnson
Well for what its worth I've never seen Havoline in my Walmart. But you can go online and order it for home delivery or pickup at the store and yes it really works.

Or, I van order Chevron Supreme for like $11-12~ and have it delivered to me from jet.com

Originally Posted by PimTac
They do sell it. Order it online. Pickup at store or get it delivered. Done.

Exactly.....they may not stock it at some stores but they do sell it.

Originally Posted by Fawteen
Is Havoline the only brand that will work in your vehicles? What's wrong with the Quaker State brand?
I don't shop at Walmart, but is Walmart your only choice? Can't you look at other retail outlets for oil?

Sounds like a pretty simple problem to solve.

usually i dont loyal brand on oil, but i do like the 6 qt box, i change oil on multilple cars include few my self and few more for my family member , 6 qt box i found best deal for my situation, when i live in MS, its every where, now im in Texas ( much better state then ms ) no where to be found.

I got a six gallon box of Pennzoil Gold … sounds like allot, but just 3 OCI's on my two L83's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back