Tires for `16 CRV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello BITOGs

Our CRV on last legs when comes its tires; I plan to use Costco tire services in coming weeks. Currently, they run promotion for Michelline tires $70 off and additional $40 off for installation, combining $110.00 in savings; They quoted me $700 for Michelline X-tour AS warranted at 80k miles. Tire size for our model is P225/65R17

So my question is how good these tires are if we decide to them and what kind of tires would you suggest for CRV, knowing that they have very limited selection of tire models please

Thank you for all constructive replies here!

What driving conditions do you have? What do you want in a tire?
smile.gif

Do you need all-season tires? Is snow/winter performance important?

There's the Michelin CrossClimate

Currently we have Contact Cross Contact that came with the car and they are decent tires, well rounded in all weather conditions and handling; I like to find something similar in Michelin design; you know that Costco is pretty limited on tires as they only carry Michelin, Bridgestone or BF Goodrich but their customer service at least in my area is top notch

This is the offer that they have in stock
[Linked Image]

The X-Tour as is Costco's versions of the Michelin Defender T+H. I like the Defender T+H but would also consider the the Michelin Defender LTX M/S

I just bought CroasContact LX25s and love them. Much prefer them to others in the class I've owned:

Rt43 altimax
Destination LE2
A36
Wrg3 SUV
LX20 (they are similar, but the lx25s are an upgrade)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back