Trico Ultra wipers are great

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably one of the best wipers I've used, tied with Denso Designers. I'm not a big fan of beam blades but these are quiet and made in the USA. Even during a light drizzle, they clear the windshield with no streaking or noise. Snagged them for $21 from WM.com.

Mine started chattering across the glass about 2 weeks ago
mad.gif
in hindsight, that's when I dumped a whole bottle of rainX booster into the thing as well. But yes, I like them better than even the Bosch Icons.

I bought a set on clearance for a friend's Subaru. Can't beat $10 for American made wipers. I usually don't buy Bosch if I have to get aftermarket blades.

Since Subaru no longer sells refills for the OEM Mitsuba/Denso blades, their service blades appear to be Trico Force or similar.

Walmart clearanced these for $3.99 some time early this year, I bought up all the sizes that fit my fleet of vehicles but have yet to install any of them. N. Idaho climate is harsh on wipers! I might have 25/30 of them, they are next to my oil stash...lol, I won't have to buy wipers for a while!

Trico Force are my favorite. Still smooth streak-free and quiet after 11 months of Michigan weather. Will replace with the same next month regardless.

Originally Posted by jkasch
Trico Force are my favorite. Still smooth streak-free and quiet after 11 months of Michigan weather. Will replace with the same next month regardless.

I agree. I have always had the best luck with Trico, but the Force blades have been the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back