Tick Collars that Really Work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone earlier was having trouble with ticks on their dog and said nothing worked. I've been using Seresto tick/flea collars for two years on three inside/outside dogs and they have been completely free. Collars are expensive, about $50, but easily last 8 months. DO NOT buy any on Ebay thinking you are getting a deal for $26....they are totally fakes.
blush.gif
One dog likes to run the woods and I've found several ticks on her that were dead.
Another is highly allergic to sprays but tolerates Seresto very well.

I've had excellent results with Seresto collars, too. I believe this was the 5th year using them and they are well worth the premium cost.

Bravecto has made my dog sick when I give it to her. She gets lethargic for a few days after taking it. I want to try one of those collars.

my wife is a professional dog groomer running a busy shop..she sells the seresto collars and gets great feedback from customers...our 3 have worn them for a few years also..
the treat of fake ones is real, as several dogs have had skin problems and sickness wearing them...every time they bought them from a site online for a "too good to be true" price.

The Seresto collar is what we have been using on our dogs and cat. The vet recommends them also. The cost is between $7 and $8 per month. It's waterproof. Some of the other topical products are not waterproof. Important if the dogs goes in ponds or other water.

Originally Posted by tc1446
Someone earlier was having trouble with ticks on their dog and said nothing worked. I've been using Seresto tick/flea collars for two years on three inside/outside dogs and they have been completely free. Collars are expensive, about $50, but easily last 8 months. DO NOT buy any on Ebay thinking you are getting a deal for $26....they are totally fakes.
blush.gif
One dog likes to run the woods and I've found several ticks on her that were dead.
Another is highly allergic to sprays but tolerates Seresto very well.

My dog gets Bravecto. Works flawlessly.

I never liked the collars as they never seemed to work. Our dog gets a chew once a month that prevents fleas, ticks, and heartworm...I can't remember what it's called though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back