Not doing it right!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what they have crossings for..js...

[Linked Image]

Last edited:
He should at least be disconnecting his towed vehicle so he still has something to drive when the train comes and wipes out his motor bungalow.

Originally Posted by user52165
Photoshoppped?
Doesn't look like it.
No one could be that dumb.

Crossing at that place for what reason?
Maybe he wasn't trying to cross. Maybe there's a T intersection he missed just off the left side of the photo. Maybe he fell asleep, ran off the highway and ended up there.

Originally Posted by A_Harman
He should at least be disconnecting his towed vehicle so he still has something to drive when the train comes and wipes out his motor bungalow.

Ouch, no doubt.. it looks like a cop standing next to the driver, so hopefully dispatch called the trains to let them know there's a rig on the tracks. Otherwise, RV looses.. every time!🤢

Originally Posted by user52165
Photoshoppped?

No one could be that dumb.

Crossing at that place for what reason?

Great question...🤔

They would also have had to photoshopped the cop standing next to what appears to be the driver.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by MrMoody
Maybe he wasn't trying to cross. Maybe there's a T intersection he missed just off the left side of the photo. Maybe he fell asleep, ran off the highway and ended up there.

Maybe it'd be fine for a car but I don't see how that prevents a high centering for a rig that long of a wheelbase???

Last edited:
Originally Posted by Mad_Hatter
Maybe it'd be fine for a car but I don't see how that prevents a high centering for a rig that long of a wheelbase???
I meant maybe he failed to notice the end of a road and ran off of it and hit the tracks. My point is it doesn't look intentional to me.

I don't have a link, but I have seen this before. I'm pretty sure it said the driver had some sort of medical issue that caused this. He wasn't trying to cross the tracks.

Originally Posted by MrMoody
Originally Posted by Mad_Hatter
I meant maybe he failed to notice the end of a road and ran off of it and hit the tracks. My point is it doesn't look intentional to me.

Suppose you're right. Hard to say for certain just by the pic if it was intentional. Either way...ouch!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back