NFL week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Marco620
Only football worth watching is high school or Navy vs Army. Thats it.

I watch Army every week.
21.gif

Originally Posted by oemjunk
The Bills. Totally undefeated lol.

I was listening to the game in the car while traveling out of town. As one caller on the radio show(after the game), said, "the Bills didn't deserve to win and the Jets deserved to lose".

Just a sloppy game in terms of penalties(Bills) and missed field goals(Jets).

Originally Posted by gman2304
The Dr is in and performing surgery on the Steelers! Brady is still the GOAT at 42 years old!

Nothing like a good beat down of the Steelers to open the season, GO Pats!

Originally Posted by Mr Nice
Dolphins are a totally new team and got their [censored] kicked by the Ravens.

I hear the Patriots have a scrimage scheduled against the Fins next week.

Ravens looked good.

Redskins, way to choke away a 17-0 lead to the Eagles and snatch defeat from the jaws of victory...nothing has changed in D.C....clue for Redskins' secondary, you need to cover the opposing team's receivers....

Originally Posted by Mr Nice
Dolphins are a totally new team and got their [censored] kicked by the Ravens.

Haven't you heard? Th Fins are throwing this season for draft picks...

Originally Posted by billt460
Originally Posted by JohnnyJohnson
Originally Posted by skyactiv
I use to watch football when I was younger. I eventually got bored with it. Too much drama and guys stating dumb meaningless opinions about teams and players.

This plus 173%. Haven't watched much NFL in five years now.

This plus 250%. Some of these NFL guys make me want to puke. Haven't watched a play since the whole kneeling nonsense began. Won't ever again. Don't miss it one bit.

Then why are you polluting this thread?

Texans/Saintes...wow, what a game! Best game I've seen in quite a while, especially the last couple minutes of the game. Leave 37 seconds on the clock and Drew Breze will beat you! Both teams were amazing!

Which week should I even bother to watch the game? Do I turn on the TV only during the SB week if I want to see a team giving real fight to the "Evil Empire"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back