NFL week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the cancer antonio Brown just terrorizes Patriots way he did to Steelers and Raiders.

Steelers at Patriots which I have doubts on. Well, Browns are STILL Browns.

Meaning they have nowhere to go but down :^)

What is your NFL team doing today?

I use to watch football when I was younger. I eventually got bored with it. Too much drama and guys stating dumb meaningless opinions about teams and players.

Originally Posted by skyactiv
I use to watch football when I was younger. I eventually got bored with it. Too much drama and guys stating dumb meaningless opinions about teams and players.

This plus 173%. Haven't watched much NFL in five years now.

Well long time Pat's fan here...

Regarding Antonio Brown -- Belichick has had an infatuation with this guy for a long time (probably because he's faced him so often and game planned against him). They offered a first round pick for him to the Steelers before the Steelers traded him to the Raiders. I don't like the guy, I have my doubts, but if anyone can right that ship, it's Belichick and Brady.

Pat's passing offense probably isn't their strength this year, it's their defense and running game. But a lineup of Edelman, Brown, Josh Gordon and James White, and D. Thomas?? And a possible Gronk return? That could be deadly. But it's football, anything can and will happen. The Pat's could lose brady week one and this whole season could turn into a disaster. Look at the Cinderella Browns in week one...they get killed ny Tennessee. Tennessee has issues all over that team...offensive line, quarterback...yet they wiped the field with Cleveland and Baker Mayfield. You just don't know.

Originally Posted by Railrust
Well long time Pat's fan here...

Regarding Antonio Brown -- Belichick has had an infatuation with this guy for a long time (probably because he's faced him so often and game planned against him). They offered a first round pick for him to the Steelers before the Steelers traded him to the Raiders. I don't like the guy, I have my doubts, but if anyone can right that ship, it's Belichick and Brady.

Pat's passing offense probably isn't their strength this year, it's their defense and running game. But a lineup of Edelman, Brown, Josh Gordon and James White, and D. Thomas?? And a possible Gronk return? That could be deadly. But it's football, anything can and will happen. The Pat's could lose brady week one and this whole season could turn into a disaster. Look at the Cinderella Browns in week one...they get killed ny Tennessee. Tennessee has issues all over that team...offensive line, quarterback...yet they wiped the field with Cleveland and Baker Mayfield. You just don't know.

I never count out PATRIOTS cause they are that good.

Browns will probably always suck; which is sad

Originally Posted by toneydoc
Watching Cowboys and Giants now

Same here.

Originally Posted by hemitruck
Haven't seen a game since the kneeling started.

Same here.

Originally Posted by pbm
Originally Posted by hemitruck
Haven't seen a game since the kneeling started.

Same here.

But their viewership is still climbing rapidly. Rome figured it out: Bread (Beer) and Circuses (FBall) for the masses...its a sure winner.

Last edited:
Please keep discussion about football. Political commentary will get this locked and time away.

Pats bombing the Steelers
smile.gif

Stillers if they could make sure the right team gets on the bus. There's a lot of potential if they get things to gel. Don't look very sharp tonight though.

The Dr is in and performing surgery on the Steelers! Brady is still the GOAT at 42 years old!

My Cowboys beat-up a bad Giants squad.....Not looking forward to the buzzsaw that awaits them when they visit the Patriots later this season!

Looks like Randall Cobb was a good free agent acquisition, The Cowboys don't have a good track record with free agency!

Originally Posted by gman2304
The Dr is in and performing surgery on the Steelers! Brady is still the GOAT at 42 years old!

Their division IS comprised of some of the worst teams in the NFL, Their toughest games will be @ the Eagles, @ the Ravens & the Chiefs in Foxborough!
Let's say they lose those 3.....That's 13-3, Good enough for at least a #2 seed.

Their playoff performances over the years are nothing short of amazing & are a really good team, But their perpetual soft regular season scheduling has sway over them getting to the postseason/1st round bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back