Liqui-moly motor saver and mos2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had smoke burning at start up and started using motor oil saver added a full can to 3.3 liter of oil and had good results, to keep the results do i use it with every oil change ? And can i add MOS2 safely at every oil change because its much cheaper to use the oil i am using and adding MOS2 additive made by LM than using their oil with the additive in it, i change my oil every 2000km its an SJ rated oil

I used Motor Saver and the front seal quit slinging oil, used a 2nd can when the valve seals were causing excessive smoking. I really don't think you need to use it with every oil change.

Originally Posted by Dufus2
I used Motor Saver and the front seal quit slinging oil, used a 2nd can when the valve seals were causing excessive smoking. I really don't think you need to use it with every oil change.

To keep seals and pistons from burning oil do i add it every 20000km as they recommend or do i add like small amounts with each change to keep the effect

I used one can to 9 qts of oil and it worked well for me. I have little experience with the product.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back