BBQ grill from Aldi

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Linked Image from pics.me.me]

no joke back in the 80's i saw some mexican guys wheel cart with 5 chickens in it from the grocery store 2miles to the trailer park and throw the cart over the fire. He then placed the chickens on the cart like above.

Probably can't be done now, as most carts are plastic.

Last edited:
Does chrome plating impart a rather toxic flavor to meat? I can't imagine it burns cleanly.

Originally Posted by Imp4
This thread says more about the OP than the establishment being targeted.

Or maybe somebody isn't in the mood to laugh today? Good news is, you could return it and get your quarter back! "Where did the big black spot come from??"
crazy.gif

Originally Posted by Reddy45
Does chrome plating impart a rather toxic flavor to meat? I can't imagine it burns cleanly.

It's more than likely made with stainless steel as opposed to chrome (far more expensive).
IIRC, most kitchen utensils/cutlery is also made of ss, as well as BBQ grills etc.

Huh?

I think you are reading way more into it than you should.

This is in the humor subsection.. feel free to move on if its not humorous to you.

Originally Posted by Trav
Hey covered with tin foil its also a great smoker.
lol.gif
Good one!

I was just going to say the top rack could be used as a smoker or slow cooking.

Probably nickel plated steel... either way, I'd say that's pretty ingenious. ðŸ‘..Take a torch and welder to that bad boy and you got the beginnings of a nice outdoor roaster/smoker.

Funny, but I don't get the quarter comment (or $1). They charge you to rent the cart? New one to me.

Still a funny photo.

supton, the carts are chain linked togehter, and a coin is used to disentach the chian...makes the punter want to return the trolley rather than have a paid person retrieve them.
Thus the 25 c BBQ

Got it, thanks. Figured it was some sort of renting thing so as to get out of having to have a trolley boy.

Originally Posted by supton
Got it, thanks. Figured it was some sort of renting thing so as to get out of having to have a trolley boy.

Technically it's not renting. If you return it, it costs you nothing as you get your quarter back. If someone else returns it, they get a quarter. If you take a cart and don't return it and use it for a grill, then it's a 25 cent grill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back