2019 Nissan Murano S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Over the years, I've owned more vehicles than the average driver. I just don't keep them that long. My current vehicle is a 2019 Nissan Murano S. Of all the vehicles I've owned, this is the best overall. I may have liked the SL or SV trim, but cost was the determining factor. As an audiophile, the major boner of this vehicle is a mid-bass hump that is just horrible. One day I may replace the stereo with a Pioneer unit with an equalizer. They are a bit pricey. This is not yesterdays Nissan. The fuel economy is very good. Two thumbs up!

I like the looks of the new Murano. Nissan did a nice job on this one. Still not sure how I feel about a CVT long term, but for someone who does not keep vehicles long, that's not an issue.

Fuel economy and power is amazing on the VQ35 and CVT combo IMO. Seats are super comfortable.

Does your 2019 do the fake shifts during mid/heavy go pedal mashing?

VQ is an excellent motor. I am leery of Nissan cvt though. Have the figured that one out? What is real world road trip mpg?

Also...why Murano over the cheaper qx50?

Last edited:
That mid-bass hump kills me in most all of the Nissan/Infiniti vehicles - it is actually worse with the BOSE option. They obviously do it on purpose, but they should stop.

Originally Posted by CBR.worm
That mid-bass hump kills me in most all of the Nissan/Infiniti vehicles - it is actually worse with the BOSE option. They obviously do it on purpose, but they should stop.

What is a mid bass hump?

Originally Posted by FADEC

What is a mid bass hump?

[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by FADEC

What is a mid bass hump?

Deliberate increase in volume of mid-bass frequencies - probably around 100-200 Hz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back