I am not a robot popup?

Status
Not open for further replies.

irv

I just received a popup as I was posting a reply in the boating section to 4WD? Is this something new?

I checked the spot where it asked if I was a robot which allowed me to complete my post but I have never seen that before on here?
confused2.gif

Originally Posted by irv
I just received a popup as I was posting a reply in the boating section to 4WD? Is this something new?

I checked the spot where it asked if I was a robot which allowed me to complete my post but I have never seen that before on here?
confused2.gif

Well are you a robot?

Originally Posted by wwillson
CloudFlare challenges your browser with captcha when it fits a criteria for risk.

Is that a site specific thing or something else? I honestly thought I had been hacked at first thought but after I clicked the link confirming I wasn't, it took me back to my post, so I assumed all was good?
Regardless, I did a couple scans, CCleaner, etc, and all came back negative.

Been on this site since 2006 and it was the 1st time I have ever seen this.

It is a CloudFlare algorithm that decides when to issue the challenge. I have no insight...

Originally Posted by wwillson
I have no insight...
Cloudflare isn't going to give many details on the "why" either because if you or I know how it works, we can probably figure out a way around it or how to avoid it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back