Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by SatinSilver
What color and eng?

Not black or white.

Hemi and 6 speed.

*checks wallet*

Nothing in particular.
frown.gif

Neighbor has an 18 that is white with the dark grey/charcoal rims, one of the better looking ones.
cheers3.gif

I almost bought a CPO manual SRT. A great track toy(SRT actually requires the cars to be able to lap a track at 9/10 this for at least 35-45 minutes without issues) but the cost of EHP replacement rubber gave me pause.
I'd still like to get one someday.

Originally Posted by Jarlaxle
*checks wallet*

Nothing in particular.
frown.gif

Then go buy or order yourself one. Tons of auto ones at my work :^)

Well now is the time to do it. Dodge has a $10 per horsepower rebate going on. A 375HP R/T Challenger has a $3750 rebate. Hellcat $7970 rebate etc. Even the SXT 3.6 gets you $3050 off. Plenty of them out there. Act fast...the rebate ends 9-3-19.

I rent a car once, sometimes twice a week, as I travel for a living in my job. I've been renting Challenger 5.7 hemis almost weekly. I love that car too. Last week I had a 5.0 Mustang which was also nice, but the Challenger calls me. I rent the V6 from time to time too, gets the same looks, is plenty quick enough surprisingly, but it doesn't make that V8 snarl which is a must have. Jaraxle and I have the same wallet though so I'll be happy renting them for a while. I had a few weeks of being the first driver. Nothing like a rental car with 3 miles on it, especially the Challenger.

Test drive more than a few of them. Doing so increases your chance of finding a good used one. Or did you specifically mention a new one?

This vehicle is rather specific so "getting it out of your system" could occur.

A friend has a more base model and he wishes now for a car with more payload. It looks cool enough.

Originally Posted by dave1251
Originally Posted by 007
Great car until you have to back up and can't see!
smile.gif

Or merge into traffic but they are fun to drive.

With the Hemi, "what's behind me is none of my concern".

If its what you want and like just do it and enjoy. Life is tooooo short to worry about what others think! People thought I was crazy for paying 40K for my 1970 numbers matching Chevelle SS 396 but I bought the car because its a blast to drive and I am 57! Fast is fun!! You are never too old to have fun and personally I do not care about resale value since I am not looking to sell! I thought about buying the same car but for me the visibility was an issue. SUPER FAST!!!!!!

Hey if you want a new Challenger, you had better act soon. It has been in production for 12 years now, (I know I could not believe it either), but it's time is growing short. Hearing early 2021 will be only a partial production year for it (read parts bin inventory depletion).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back