FEDERATED PG4459F CUT OPEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening gentlemen
smile.gif

This filter and federated 5w30 was off a friends 2010 Hyundai Sonata. Had 4,100 Miles on oil and filter. Car has almost 280k on it and she does tons of highway miles. Put some Traveller 5w30 and a Prime Guard KIA/HYUNDAI OEM look a like filter in and back on.

Enjoy the photos
smile.gif

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by GumbyJarvis
Looks good, probably coulda went double the OCI!

Yeah, I am amazed something made "offshore" can look this good
wink.gif

Thanks for the clean cuts and great pics!

I'm currently rolling through the back history, it's really appreciated seeing all of the filters.

Which filter cutter do you have? How do you like it?

Last edited:
Originally Posted by gamefoo21
Thanks for the clean cuts and great pics!

I'm currently rolling through the back history, it's really appreciated seeing all of the filters.

Which filter cutter do you have? How do you like it?

You are very welcome. I have the Longacre cutter I got in sale on Amazon few years ago
smile.gif

I love it, never found a filter it will not cut

Originally Posted by littleant
Both of you C&P on FEDERATED filters look great. Is this the new sleeper oil filter? Nice photos. Thank you for the C&P Sir.

I dont know about sleeper filter, most I've cut open look good.

You are very welcome sir
wink.gif

Do you know what oil she used, cuzz both the filter and oil look hardly used for 4k. Whatever it is, keep running it!ðŸ‘

It's in first post and it was Federated Synthetic. I asked her last night and she looked at the invoice /bill. Dunno know who makes Federated Syn and blend or "conventional"

Originally Posted by 53' Stude
It's in first post and it was Federated Synthetic. I asked her last night and she looked at the invoice /bill. Dunno know who makes Federated Syn and blend or "conventional"

Yeah I was wondering if it was a dino or syn. I guess either way it held up well at least from the looks of the color. It's still a nice amber color (i know, that doesn't tell ya much about physical properties but still..). and that engine for 280k seems to be treating oil quite well.

Last edited:
The Federated Auto oil is made by Warren Distribution Capt.

And like you said these PG Federated Auto oil filters do look really good... Very good job as always man. Hope you are having a good weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back