What "Brand Name" do you associate most with quality product?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Canfor Lumber
Cutler Hammer CH
Howard Miller
Benjamin Moore Paints
Certainteed
Kincaid
Flexsteel
Brooks running shoes

Well, I guess I'm the only gearhead so far. My garage:

WIX
NGK
Valvoline
Wagner (brakes)
Falken
Kobalt (currently very irked with Lowe's)
Rhino Ramps
Anker (literally anything they sell, but especially their flashlights)
Metro shelving (holds my large oil stash like a champ
thumbsup2.gif
)

lol.gif
at Apple and Harbor Freight...

Originally Posted by rooflessVW
Every brand must be evaluated on a per-product basis. No one gets a free pass from me.

Absolutely correct.

I've seen enough evaluations to know that all brands have their great products and all have their flops. Most have more of one or the other. But few make all perfect products.

Quality is sometimes hard to define. For example, some may measure a Toyota as high quality because of the extremely high reliability. Others may not agree that the reliability of a Toyota is the same as quality, because they are so basic in material, design and features, bordering on boring. Others may select a Mercedes as an example of high quality because their metric for quality has more to do with a refined vehicle with exceptional materials, features, and engineering. However few could argue that most Mercedes are not exactly an example of reliable cars.

Originally Posted by GumbyJarvis
Originally Posted by Malo83
Coke

Except New Coke.
Oh and that atrocity years ago known as "Coca Cola Blak"

Get this:
New Coke lives on in diet form.
Diet Coke has always been a diet version of the New Coke. Diet Coke is the third most popular soft drink in the USA. It outsells Mountain Dew and Dr. Pepper.

Coca-Cola Zero Sugar is the diet form of Classic Coke with an artificial sweeter.

Originally Posted by skyactiv
Originally Posted by GumbyJarvis
Coke

Except New Coke.
Oh and that atrocity years ago known as "Coca Cola Blak"

Get this:
New Coke lives on in diet form.
Diet Coke has always been a diet version of the New Coke. Diet Coke is the third most popular soft drink in the USA. It outsells Mountain Dew and Dr. Pepper.

Coca-Cola Zero Sugar is the diet form of Classic Coke with an artificial sweeter.

Should have said Mexican Coke in bottles sold at Costco, real deal
thumbsup2.gif

download (4).jpg

Have you ever worked where the women drink Diet Coke instead of coffee? The Diet Coke has to come from a vending machine for some reason. These normally mild mannered women go into a blind rage if the Coke guy doesn't refill the Diet Coke. It's like an insane asylum if they don't get their fix.

Originally Posted by TheLawnRanger
Have you ever worked where the women drink Diet Coke instead of coffee? The Diet Coke has to come from a vending machine for some reason. These normally mild mannered women go into a blind rage if the Coke guy doesn't refill the Diet Coke. It's like an insane asylum if they don't get their fix.

crackmeup2.gif

Brand agnostic although I repeat buy low end Casio watches, have had great luck with HyunKia cars, find myself for no particular reason with four different Lenovo phones-computers, and find HP printers have good Linux drivers. Future purchases will stand on their own however.

Originally Posted by TheLawnRanger

crackmeup2.gif

I had a CSM that would go into freak mode if the cooks didn't send butter to put in his coffee while we were in the field. Like legit freak mode, good thing he was infantry and wouldn't get on a tank. If he started screaming at the OP in the morning, we'd literally jump in our tanks and lock the hatches.
27.gif

To add to my list of reliability, I'm gonna also include Johnson Control Batteries, Victorinox, Case Knives, and Feather razor blades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back