Time for an oil change???

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a scientific breakthrough. There always was solid, liquid and gas. Then "glass" was designated.

I think the slow movement of lead roofing is described this way.

That oil was an "ooze".

Honestly, I'd like to see how a panful of fresh oil makes it's rounds when the key is turned.

That video has been posted here before, at least once. It's interesting that someone just happened to have a phone or video camera to record this particular drain.

Annual oil changes
lol.gif

Yikes...dino and DI turbo at 25000 miles?

Time for a new engine is more likely.

Originally Posted by Kira

Honestly, I'd like to see how a panful of fresh oil makes it's rounds when the key is turned.

Me too....likely will be flying chunks everywhere...

Originally Posted by kschachn
That video has been posted here before, at least once. It's interesting that someone just happened to have a phone or video camera to record this particular drain.

Even the homeless have smart phones...

Originally Posted by zorobabel
Even the homeless have smart phones...

And apparently hang around oil change facilities/mechanic shops so they can video them
grin.gif

At the rate it was draining he could have ordered a camera on Amazon and had it delivered in time to record it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back