Cam2 Dexos1 Gen 2 found at Napa

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found this Cam2 Dexos1 Gen 2 synthetic oil at a local Napa store. $22.80 a case of 6 qts. 5 qts would equal $19. Not too shabby given . Certainly not a steal like Mobil Super found for 85 cents a 5 qt container. Or Mobil AP found for 4.85 a five qt container. But good enough for a routine circumstance.

One a side note... The Napa stores across the James River both carry Amsoil. Kind of interesting to see it there.

And if any of you all come to southeast Va... Get a chance to go by Smithfield... A great down town district with a very good ice cream shop/ old school restaurant. Plus numerous others stores to go to nearby.

IMG_20190820_195043531.jpg

Still running this in the ol Altima VQ... Really runs good/quiet in the car. Just got another 6 pack case yesterday... And they use Afton Chemical for their additives in their oil. Which is cool because Afton is headquartered in Richmond just west of me. So I am supporting a local business too.

Originally Posted by wemay
That's a fine deal. I'd be hard pressed to turn it away too.

Yeah it is not too shabby wemay. Very pleased with how well it is running in the ol car. 282,000 plus miles on that car... I still like driving the car. And I enjoy seeing the countryside.. I guess we'll I know a big reason I drive as much as I do is because of me losing my vision in my left eye twenty years ago. I am very grateful that I can still go out and drive about. I really enjoy seeing new places, old houses and different roads.

This one I got recently from the Napa across the river has the date on the front of it.... Made in July tenth of this year. Definitely fresh. And my cat Chloe or Coco is not impressed... She has an attitude way too much of the time
smile.gif

IMG_20190928_033244021.jpg

Originally Posted by bbhero
Still running this in the ol Altima VQ... Really runs good/quiet in the car. Just got another 6 pack case yesterday... And they use Afton Chemical for their additives in their oil. Which is cool because Afton is headquartered in Richmond just west of me. So I am supporting a local business too.

Great to hear captain. I see the "boss" CoCoa doesnt approve
smile.gif

Hope its cooling off nicely there as it is here
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back