Marvel Ultimate Fuel & Motor Treatment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: BobFout
Put in 6 oz this tank when I filled up.

I don't believe it. This morning my car was clean, and there was at least another 50 HP.

50.gif

Originally Posted By: Trav
No idea about the product but this is interesting.

Quote:
Manufactured for Marvel Oil Company, Inc.
By The Lubrizol Corporation

And Lubrizol is supplying Costco with their Top Tier add pack - I wonder if this stuff is the same or similar?

Originally Posted By: RevelationLion
MMO makes my high mileage Honda run smoother and quieter, so it works for me. As to this product, I've never used it.

I have a loud seems like lifter tick at startup for 10 secs to as much as 2 mins when cold. Will this help?. My mech thinks its just gummed up cause there is alot of carbon on top of the pistons.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: andrewp1998
MMO makes my high mileage Honda run smoother and quieter, so it works for me. As to this product, I've never used it.

I have a loud seems like lifter tick at startup for 10 secs to as much as 2 mins when cold. Will this help?. My mech thinks its just gummed up cause there is alot of carbon on top of the pistons.

I only use it in the fuel.

MMO is reasonably priced and it may help. Used as directed, MMO will not harm your engine. Give the new stuff a shot, let us know what happens. TIA

I have a 1999 Impreza OutbackSport with under 70K and I was getting a knock on startup (until engine was warm) I tired this stuff and so far it seems to have at the very least lessened the issue if not solved it.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: 3800Series
I use MMO as well all tho not religiously I mainly use it for cylinder lube and maybe it helps lube the fuel pump? I mean I can't say to what degree it effects anything but I do tend to add it to our vehicles that sit for 2-3 weeks at a time.

How can you lubricate a fuel pump with sealed bearings?

How can you lubricate a water pump with sealed bearings?

Originally Posted by BobFout
This product is not MMO.

This product is not MMO!

'ell, it ain't even old timey!

Homer Stokes ...

Last edited:
Gonna bump this thread.

I've yet to see this in stores (albeit, I don't go to auto specific stores too often) but they still have it on their site. Any recent users with experience to share?

Mola, any additional information learned on Hydrocarbyl Amine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back