College Football Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Close to kick off time in college football

Who's your favorite team ??🤔🤔🤔

And your biggest rival

Last edited:
This may be MI year. Advantage home field, experienced quarterback, experienced defense and offense without many losses. My poor OSU. New quarterback, lost 6 of 7 on offense, new coach. Playing on the other teams field. This all looks very bad for my Buckeyes. However !!!!!!!! Ed

Teams: Alabama Crimson Tide (my grandpa went there), Washington Huskies (my mom went there), Notre Dame (I'm Irish). Also I guess I have to pull for University of Florida Gators since my newly discovered sister's kids went there.

Rivals: whoever is playing the above teams.

Team = West Point

Rival = Navy

Growing up it was always UF, but once I enlisted in the Army I shifted focus to West Point. It's the only time you can see future lieutenants not get lost.
lol.gif

Also, I like the in your face smash of ground football. Where a QB doesnt throw for 400 yards, or even a quarter of that, and theres like two possessions in a quarter.

Last edited:
Team = Meechigan Wolverines

Rival = that university down south that is trying to trademark 'The' ([censored]!)

Originally Posted by uc50ic4more
Team = Michigan

Rivals = [redacted; "Shall Not Be Named In Public"]

** This is the year **

Until MI beats OSU I won't be saying "this is the year"...

MI is my team, but honestly, I'll just be glad if some team other than Alabama, Clemson, or OSU wins it all...I'm sick of these teams!

Originally Posted by mjk
Can't beat the 5th quarter in Madison.

GO BUCKY

University of South Florida fan and graduate (although a long, long time ago) here. I'll be in Tampa next Friday for the game. I'm looking forward to watching your big offensive line and your running game.

Michigan?

LOL

Not my team - Alabama will again be the top team, hopefully Clemson can knock them off their high horse again.

War Eagle.

Originally Posted by thooks
Michigan?

LOL

Not my team - Alabama will again be the top team, hopefully Clemson can knock them off their high horse again.

War Eagle.

Hopefully some team can knock both of these teams out...I'm sick of both of them! They're as sickening as NE is in the pros...

Last edited:
Originally Posted by grampi
Originally Posted by thooks
Michigan?

LOL

War Eagle.

Hopefully some team can knock both of these teams out...I'm sick of both of them! They're as sickening as NE is in the pros...

Amen and Amen !!!!

Originally Posted by Schmoe
Boomer Sooner

Looking forward to seeing how your Bama QB works out
Should be exciting for sure !ðŸ‘

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back