Interior Glass Cleaner

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm searching Amazon for an interior glass cleaner. I want something that removes the haze, doesn't damage the cameras for all the safety stuff, and doesn't damage all the touch screens. I don't need the best, just need the haze gone. Don't care if it takes a few applications and elbow grease. I've used Turtle Was Dash & Glass among other similar products. They seem to all work the same...

This is probably as good as any.

[Linked Image from images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com]

I found old posts on Sprayway. I'm most worried about the silly Toyota cameras for Toyota Safety Sense mounted near the windshield. All the warnings are vague on what will damage them or not.

Originally Posted by atikovi
This is probably as good as any.

[Linked Image from images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com]

This has a similar description to Sprayway LOL probably rebadged and marked up. Lol

Originally Posted by HowAboutThis
I found old posts on Sprayway. I'm most worried about the silly Toyota cameras for Toyota Safety Sense mounted near the windshield. All the warnings are vague on what will damage them or not.

Spray your product on a rag instead of the glass.

Originally Posted by JHZR2

This is the correct way. Besides, your camera should be enclosed in a shroud.

Originally Posted by LotI
Invisible Glass. Skip the wipes since they streak more than my saliva!

This is what I use as well. Stoner Invisible Glass cleaner. Best glass cleaner I have found so far. Safe for tinted glass too.

I use Stoner Invisible Glass as well. I didn't recommend it due to not knowing if it is camera safe or not. It does a great job everywhere else.

Originally Posted by PimTac
Originally Posted by JHZR2

This is the correct way. Besides, your camera should be enclosed in a shroud.

Yeah, but you can half see into the enclosure. I'm not sure it's fully sealed and it says something about being careful around it in the owner's manual.

Well, I snagged some Sprayway and IG since I clean my windows every couple weeks because they get so hazy and driving into the sun is awful in the AM. I'll see which one I like better. And I'll spray on the rag to be safe.

Microfiber towels? That seems like the recommendation on other posts...

I use 1/2 distilled water,with 1/2 isopropyl alcolhol i a bottle.SHAKE UP BOTTLE apply generic y,let set on inside of window for 30 seconds,wipe dry to a polish.You will use nothing else,the results will amaze you, use a spray bottle.

I normally used stoners cleaner but have griots now, don't see much difference. Though I will say expect to clean glass twice minimum if you really want it clear. There's most always a little residue left that likes to catch light or fog faster more so if smoking or you've detailed and there's gasses, oils etc in the air. I have used ones that "cling" and those really like to take forever to get all the product/contaminates off.

Originally Posted by oilmutt
I use 1/2 distilled water,with 1/2 isopropyl alcolhol i a bottle.SHAKE UP BOTTLE apply generic y,let set on inside of window for 30 seconds,wipe dry to a polish.You will use nothing else,the results will amaze you, use a spray bottle.

What % iso do you use?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back