Post your latest beer consumption

Stella is always a safe bet
thumbsup2.gif

5 star trio in my book

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Originally Posted by Quattro Pete
Overkill, what did you think of that one? It's one of the better amber lagers, IMO.

I think it is quite good. Has a bit of an after taste, but not unpleasant.

Originally Posted by OVERKILL
Originally Posted by Quattro Pete
Overkill, what did you think of that one? It's one of the better amber lagers, IMO.

I think it is quite good. Has a bit of an after taste, but not unpleasant.
Gotta be something with their bottling process. On tap it tasted better than from the bottle.

Overkill and quattro pete: my brother and I aren't savvy on that Brewing companies beers.

Miden851: that beer I posted is in my area. It's a unfiltered Belgium Blonde also. I have had others like it while on vacation in Belgium, Germany etc.

Victory brewing makes "Belgian tripel" beers like that too that are 9% ABV and easy drinking

Eagle Park Brewing
Goon Juice New England IPA
9%ABV taste as described fensh tropical fruit Hazy and excellent.

Lagunitas "Little Sumpin' Sumpin' " Wheat IPA .
--On Draft. Perfect for summer. Unique style...a pale, filtered wheat IPA. Golden in color. Medium head. Real nice with a pepperoni mini pizza and side kale caesar salad. 7.5% alcohol.

Anderson Valley Wild Turkey Bourbon Stout.
-- On Draft also. Ebony in color with a medium mahogany head. Aged three months on Wild Turkey barrels. A great dessert brew. Notes of toffee, coffee, chocolate. 6.9% alcohol. Went down excellent with my dessert item, cream brulee mini cheesecake.

Satisfied. Can live to fight another day after this.

beer3.gif

Finishing up the last of my New Belgium Voodoo Ranger IPA. I'll have to hunt up another deal on this beer, but my hard cider project should be about ready for drinking soon.

At local GET GO near me this is 2/$3~ so I'm happy. Ain't a lightweight either at 9% ABV

Way my week went with 2 knuckleheads I helped get axed I am enjoying one now with these boneless country ribs

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Local taproom and brewing
Plymouth Brewing company
Oktoberfest Lager
Very limited and tasty

New Glarus Brewing
Staghorn Oktoberfest
Good year better than last years was not good at all

Potosi Brewing
Oktoberfest
Pretty decent great pour tic light but very drinkable