Bass Pro Shops NRA Night Race

Bristol Motor Speedway
Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Race #24 of 36

Saturday, August 17, 2019
Scheduled Green Flag (approx): 7:46pm/et
Laps/Stages: 500 laps total. Stages end on laps: 125/250/500

Tire: Goodyear Eagle Speedway Radials

Set limits:
Cup: 3 sets for practice, 1 set for qualifying and 9 sets for the race (8 race sets plus 1 set transferred from qualifying or practice);
Xfinity: 6 sets for the event;
Truck: 5 sets for the event

Tire Codes:
Left-side - D-4860;
Right-side - D-4862

Tire Circumference:
Left-side - 2,223 mm (87.52 in.);
Right-side - 2,251 mm (88.62 in.)

Minimum Recommended Inflation:
Left Front - 20 psi; Left Rear - 18 psi;
Right Front - 43 psi; Right Rear - 40 psi

IMG_2252.jpg

ECMtJxtXoAAaz55.jpg

ECIEb36XUAAf8WX.jpg large.jpg

Giddy-Up!
My wife and I have our Marty shirts on. Unfortunately they are from Furniture Row Racing days... Holding out hope that he can get something done at Bristol today. Not one of his best tracks.

Well if the Truck and Xfinity races the past 2 nights are what the Cup race will be tonight I will be over the moon happy. It is starting to get like the Bristol of old where the egos and feelings were hurt more than the cars.

Kyle starting 31 their maybe a bunch of hurt feelings as he comes through the field.

Originally Posted by dave123
Kyle starting 31 their maybe a bunch of hurt feelings as he comes through the field.

Not a Kyle fan, but if he does what Ross Chastain did I would be excited to see the hurt feelings.

No free pass this caution. The 48 would have been in position for the free pass but since he was involved in the caution it is not awarded.

Stage 1 top 10:

1. Larson
2. Elliott
3. Truex Jr
4. Harvick
5. DiBenedetto
6. Blaney
7. Jones
8. Keselowski
9. Kurt Busch
10. Almirola.

Security was called to pit stall 18 of Ross Chastain. Mass confusion as to what is going on, possibly a drunk person with a hot pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back