Worst Xara of all time (50)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stopped by a book store to buy a water/bathroom and found this book. It's his opinion but everyone on here has an opinion so I thought he would fit right in. There is a criticism of each car so if you see you pertaining to you in any matter please contact me to send the pictures/description of that model. Thank you so much for all the birthday wishes too.

_20190816_170320.JPG

_20190816_170228.JPG

_20190816_170156.JPG

Many of those were truly bad, others only suffered from being funny looking.

Ones I've had personal experience with and agree on:
Yugo, Vega (these are far and away the 2 worst on the list), LeCar, Geo Metro (not just convertible), B210, Fuego, Seville (assuming he means 1st gen OldsmoCaddie), MGB

Others I didn't think were so bad:
K-car/Rampage (basically the same car), Beetle (the classic one, not sure which he means), Pinto/Mustang II (just slugs like almost everything of that vintage), Gremlin/Pacer, Aztek, EXP.

Originally Posted by MrMoody
Many of those were truly bad, others only suffered from being funny looking.

True
grin2.gif

I wouldn't own any of them, either.

1976 Dodge Aspen 318/2bbl was by far the biggest Piece of Schmit I ever owned.
It was a truly, genuinely worthless hunk of garbage.

Datsun B210 - - - -
We welded a roll cage inside one and rolled it down the hill (on purpose) as youngin's - we thought nothing could hurt us!
At least we had a cage & good seat belts

I wouldn't call a TR7 craptastic. I enjoyed mine. I found it quirky, and mostly okay to work on. I'm still not a fan of those Zenith/Stromberg carbs, however.
And how can you not like the 300ZX? I see them once in a while and I think the later model ones still look cool even 30 years later.

Originally Posted by Linctex
1976 Dodge Aspen 318/2bbl was by far the biggest Piece of Schmit I ever owned.

To me, this was just a mediocre grandpa sedan. They'd go over 100K. Far more reliable than the late 70s Seville.

Originally Posted by izualangel
And how can you not like the 300ZX?

Exactly!! SWEETEST cars ever made!!
laugh.gif

Funny. My Better Half brought this book home for me a long time ago, since I've owned 5 or so of the cars it covers.....and I'd like to own a few more.

My long-time indy mechanic has a copy of this on the customer magazine table. I was wondering where the Renault Alliance was, and by gum, it's there at 36.

What was wrong with #39, the BMW 318i?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back