Bermuda Cornfield - Aircraft Downed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MolaKule

Staff member
We're calling it the "Bermuda Cornfield."

I know the pilots of both of the aircraft involved in the incidents. The helicopter was flying over the taildragger's resting place for photographs and theory has it that it was hit by a microburst.

The Saturday incident involved an object that became lodged in the undercarriage of the taildragger causing increased drag.

Bermuda Cornfield

Last edited:
Originally Posted by Kestas
Does that mean they'll start heavily investigating the area, coming up with wacky theories?

We have seen strange lights over and in the cornfield, vortexes going up vertically, time warps in an adjacent Soybean field, and ancient Baseball Players coming out in the afternoons.
13.gif
lol.gif
grin2.gif

Originally Posted by MolaKule
We have seen strange lights over and in the cornfield, vortexes going up vertically, time warps in an adjacent Soybean field, and ancient Baseball Players coming out in the afternoons.
13.gif
lol.gif
grin2.gif

Haha, funny stuff but glad to hear they're okay. I know the area well as I have family in both CR and Marion. They can add this to other local places for visitors to see while in town along with Mount Trashmore
smile.gif

Originally Posted by aquariuscsm
Any crop circles?

Only those made by the plane.

BTW, the part about vortexes going up vertically is true. We had a tornadic funnel come through the area late Saturday afternoon.
shocked2.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back