lower blade guard

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe someone can help here...looking for a lower blade guard for a delta 10 inch miter saw MS 250...the plastic guard that moves as you pull saw down...bought this saw for 20 bucks and it works great ...it's just that the lower blade guard is missing ..I have used it but I feel a bit safer with the guard in place...I've looked all over the internet and find the part is discontinued...my only hope is someone might have a non working saw they no longer want or possibly some where else on the internet that I missed like a collector or whatever ??...thanks for any help / ideas

Find a local community college or library that offers 3D printing services and just print one.

You may need the community college engineering technology program to help find get a kid to assist with the CAD mock up.

If you haven't already, try look up the manual for the saw, it should have a parts breakdown and you can see if you need any of the other parts associated with the blade guard operation. If the plastic part itself is removed, I'm guessing some of the other parts were removed too, and the price of those might add up pretty quickly.

AZjeff, thanks for the info but those are the sites I checked out...seems the parts are discontinued probably the only shot I would have is to look at flea markets or yard sales which would be a long shot to say the least..i guess it will give me something to do at times ...like I say , the saw works great just the guard and associated parts are missing ,,i'll have to watch my hands when I use it thanks guys for the info

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back