IMSA Road America Weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Living 10 miles away and being at track many times throughout the summer from volunteering to being a race spectator and also road cycling the track Monday's and Wednesday. This is probably the best race action weekend on the calendar along with best on track racing all weekend.
The new 2020 Corvette will be on display really excited to check out. If never at track this is the most accessible paddock anywhere on track food best anywhere in the country,
With all said anyone headed up this weekend to check out the action will be in inside turn 6 breakfast tomorrow at 7am free beer at 7:01 AM.

My money will be on team Mazda as they really looking for redemption letting one slip away from them few year back.

Well, I had to drive approx. 1128 miles to get there, and more to get back as I took the northern route home. Left on MA on Thursday, back Tuesday afternoon. The Gearbox food is the best track food that I have ever had. And the racing was great all weekend. I usually walk the track, and view from different areas. Park the car outside of the turn one under the trees. Your prediction was correct. Not sure if I will do it next year, if I have one race to choose, the IMSA weekend at Road America would be it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back