T-shirt ideas for your significant other

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ordered this Pennzoil shirt for my wife and she loves it. She's "checking the oil" on the Elantra Sport I just bought.
Amazon has a check engine light t-shirt I wanna get. You can Google and find many oil brands. I even found a Wolf's Head Motor oil t-shirt.

[Linked Image]

My wife would roll her eyes and only wear something like that on laundry day.

We're (spoken, "I am") also not brand-loyal, so unless you're getting those t-shirts for free, it seems pretty dumb to me.

Hmmm, I might just check into those. I'm low on T-shirts.

LOL: I've been married for 41 years and am pretty sure my wife has never checked oil in a car.

Anything like oil or heavy industry could be considered to be a fashionable "steampunk". People get paid for wearing sign boards. Was Guy's opinion shared by me too.

Originally Posted by gathermewool
My wife would roll her eyes and only wear something like that on laundry day.

Mine, too, and only inside the house.

Originally Posted by Fawteen
I'd rather not pay to walk around like a billboard advertising a product. Looks kinda cheap and tacky.

You must not wear anything with a brand. I guess it's wifebeaters, shower shoes, and tighty whities for you.

Originally Posted by dave1251
Originally Posted by Fawteen
I'd rather not pay to walk around like a billboard advertising a product. Looks kinda cheap and tacky.

You must not wear anything with a brand. I guess it's wifebeaters, shower shoes, and tighty whities for you.

Why not t-shirts with patterns, pictures, etc..? I have tons of movie t-shirts, with pictures of characters or other recognizable images..

Years ago, when I was a car salesman at a dealership, I sold a car to a woman wearing a shirt like this:
[Linked Image]

..thought it was funny.

Wife and I don't buy much for each other. Not sure if it's a phase of life or what, but we tend to buy what we want when we need it (we tend to be on the cheaper side of things so it's not like we rack up credit card debt). You just never quite know if a gift will be appreciated or not.

Clothes, shoes, cars... somethings are better left up to the owner to get.

Besides, we each have a mountain of tee-shirts. Even without trying to, we seem to pick up a couple every year. Just can't bring ourselves to get rid of them, not until they wear out.

My favorite saying on a T shirt. I saw it in Solvang, California in a shop window.

"I'm trying to see your point of view but I can't get my head up my a s s that far."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back