2019 Dodge Ram Classic Big Horn Quad Cab

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Honda2003

.. Man the struggle is real on these floor mats. They all look nice.

Totally agree. To me, the quality of weathertechs and huskys isn't what it was and yet they want top dollar for them. For something you rest your feet on and grind dirt into.

I do have a weathertech bed mat in my 2017 Ram 1500 quad cab that includes a mat that attaches to the tailgate. That setup is awesome. Having had trucks with various bed liners and spray in liners over the years, these mats are my go to now. Love it. I suppose for optimum protection, you'd do a spray-in and one of these mats for shock absorption.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if these will fit my new truck? It says to 2018. Is my 19 classic the same? Same on the hooks in the floor and everything? I call them direct in Washington and they couldn't even tell me for sure.

Screenshot_20190723-185951_Samsung Internet.jpg

Originally Posted by skyactiv
Very nice truck!. I have 5 acres, need a truck and test drove a Ram 1500, F150 and a Silverado 1500.
The Ram has the best ride and interior bar none. I'm indecisive and haven't chose anything yet.

I disagree I own both the new Ram and a 18 Silverado. I like the GM ride better.

Does anyone know if these will fit my new truck? It says to 2018. Is my 19 classic the same? Same on the hooks in the floor and everything? I call them direct in Washington and they couldn't even tell me for sure.

Yes. They will fit your 2019 classic. I have that Oedro set in my 2017 quad cab and they fit in my brother's 2019 classic quad cab.

Originally Posted by JTK

Yes. They will fit your 2019 classic. I have that Oedro set in my 2017 quad cab and they fit in my brother's 2019 classic quad cab.

Thank you for the info..

What kind of discounts can you get on the current body style?
I'd have to think you'd pay a good bit more for one, since FCA would not otherwise offer the "Classic".
Fuel economy sounds really good for such a big and heavy vehicle and should easily reach 20 mpg average after break-in.
Sounds like you got a good price on what you wanted and the thing won't break the bank in running costs.
Nice truck and good for you!

Originally Posted by fdcg27
What kind of discounts can you get on the current body style?
I'd have to think you'd pay a good bit more for one, since FCA would not otherwise offer the "Classic".
Fuel economy sounds really good for such a big and heavy vehicle and should easily reach 20 mpg average after break-in.
Sounds like you got a good price on what you wanted and the thing won't break the bank in running costs.
Nice truck and good for you!

When I bought mine in June both were the same price.

Well I got my floormats in. I really like them. They fit like a tight glove. I got them for $72.99 free shipping off the main website. The whole set. Now I need some step bars. This thing is probably 6" taller than my GMC was. This same company has black step bars that look nice for cheap. Has anyone used them?

20190802_121410.jpg

20190802_121432.jpg

My brother bought the black square tubular step bar set from Oedro for his 2019 classic. They look and fit nice. Given we live in the rust belt, time will tell how they hold up.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by JTK
My brother bought the black square tubular step bar set from Oedro for his 2019 classic. They look and fit nice. Given we live in the rust belt, time will tell how they hold up.

You have any pictures of it?

Well I got my floormats in. I really like them. They fit like a tight glove. I got them for $72.99 free shipping off the main website. The whole set. Now I need some step bars. This thing is probably 6" taller than my GMC was. This same company has black step bars that look nice for cheap. Has anyone used them?

Great price and they are likely perfect for your location but since they don't have lips/edges or much of a spot to pool snow/ice/water, they certainly wouldn't do for my climes that I see.

As far as running boards go, keep in mind, if you plan on utilizing front mud flaps, the boards can get in the way of them. I have the factory boards and encountered that problem when I went to install mine.
Luckily, after doing some searching, I seen where if you remove and rotate them to the opposite sides, it creates enough room to install the factory flaps.

IMG_1337.JPG

IMG_1338.JPG

Great truck! Great color! That would be my choice in PU trucks, over any of the domestic or import offerings.

Originally Posted by irv

Great price and they are likely perfect for your location but since they don't have lips/edges or much of a spot to pool snow/ice/water, they certainly wouldn't do for my climes that I see.

As far as running boards go, keep in mind, if you plan on utilizing front mud flaps, the boards can get in the way of them. I have the factory boards and encountered that problem when I went to install mine.
Luckily, after doing some searching, I seen where if you remove and rotate them to the opposite sides, it creates enough room to install the factory flaps.

Those look nice. What brand are they? Are they pretty easy to install? I've never put any on before. These mats have a 3" or 4" lip all the way around except where it runs out the door. I think weather techs are the same for this truck.

Originally Posted by irv

Those look nice. What brand are they? Are they pretty easy to install? I've never put any on before. These mats have a 3" or 4" lip all the way around except where it runs out the door. I think weather techs are the same for this truck.

Those are the factory running boards that came with the truck back in 13, Honda. I have zero experience, other than just removing the chrome part from the hangers, with installing running boards.

I honestly don't think installing a set should be too bad as I assume the factory holes would already be in the frame?

Like I mentioned, if you plan on installing front mud flaps, the board might get in the way, and if so, you will have to swap them to the other side in order to make room for the flaps.

Good luck.
cheers3.gif

I put 5" Westin Pro Traxx stainless step bars on my 2018 Big Horn. Easy to install and look great. I also installed Husky mud guards and they fit fine with the bars. I went with stainless over black thinking they would wear better over the long haul, especially with all the road salt in PA.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by JTK

You have any pictures of it?

Not the best pics, but they're what I had on my phone.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back