Bitog Oil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by maxdustington
. It would also come in a clear bottle with an image of a 3.8 Buick Century.

No Crown Vic? So sad....

O and the bottles bought at WalMart will have a different SKU, but be chemically identical to those sold other places. Anytime someone emails the tech help line they will be forced to say that they cannot confirm nor deny the product is different.

A 5W50 ester base stock with 500ppm moly and 1000ppm zddp. It would sell at Walmart for $19 per 5 quart jug so I could afford it
laugh.gif

Let's make some BITOG gun oil as well. When you shake the container and think about what brand/type you want it's that oil. This cuts down on what's the best gun oil.
crackmeup2.gif

To say we had a "best oil ever" would be impossible for the following reasons:
1) having one oil means there are no alternatives; that's simply impossible to make the masses happy by removing all choice
2) it's impossible to make one lubricant that would satisfy all applicable conditions
Hence, the thread mantra itself self-implodes; cannot exist.

Further ...
Would that leave much room for any remaining conversation, if you have a best-oil-ever?
Seriously, if it did exist, then what would you all have left to proselytize about?
21.gif

Last edited:
Originally Posted by dnewton3
Seriously, if it did exist, then what would you all have left to proselytize about?
21.gif

The best oil to fry food with of course!

It must meet Porsche A30/ MB 229.5/ BMW LL-01/VW504/ Dexos Gen 2 or i wont buy it . Must be loaded with Moly, have a TBN of 11 minimum, and a NOACK of 5%.

I want my rebates in the mail in one week as well.

$2/qt with Free shipping

Please provide discount codes in the appropriate section.

PS also interested in filters as well.

Can must be heavy, have round holes in the center tube, be 99.99 efficient at 3 microns. Seams must be straight and no overgluing!! If it doesnt have the correct bypass pressure dont even bother!

MOST IMPORTANT!! oil must be quiet!

Originally Posted by hatt
Please include specs like HTHS and Noack with this new brand.

HTHS: we have magic molecules that won't shear, SCIENCE!

NOACK: 1%
wink.gif

Need one teaspoon of peanut butter - somewhat for viscosity - but mainly BC folks here are looking for a "smooth" oil
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back