Bitog Oil

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should make a oil. I'll start out and you can add what you wish. I think we would make a very durable oil.

A 2w35 oil with at least 150ppm boron and molybdenum. Some ester would be nice.. Maybe like two to four percent. There, I am done. Help me out. Let's have fun with this, learn something and try to keep the price point around 9.99 per qt msrp or comparable to the prices of m1ap, etc.

2W35? Please, it would be an SAE40 with extra zinc and ZDDP. It would also come in a clear bottle with an image of a 3.8 Buick Century.

No certs, just "recommended for x". The bottle would also tell you to consult a foreign owner's manual for oil specs.

Last edited:
Bottles should have battery with a device built in that shakes it every 30 days so the additives don't settle!
25.gif

Originally Posted by bdcardinal
And be available at WalMart for $2.99 a bottle but $.91 at Advance with coupons mail-in rebates.

Contains electro-rheological particles so that viscosity can be actively controlled by changing voltage..........

Originally Posted by Quattro Pete
[Linked Image]

You forget dexos 1 gen 2 compliant, perfect for little Timmy's Civic*.

*Just in case this is necessary (and over the last few days, I'm beginning to think that it is), this was sarcasm.

Originally Posted by A_Harman
Contains electro-rheological particles so that viscosity can be actively controlled by changing voltage..........

Nano electro-rheological particles that control viscosity up to 273% better than the competition.

Originally Posted by maxdustington
2W35? Please, it would be an SAE40 with extra zinc and ZDDP. It would also come in a clear bottle with an image of a 3.8 Buick Century..

A 3.8 Buick Century with Michelins on it

That would require agreeing on a formulation, viscosity, etc. Good luck....
lol.gif

Originally Posted by hallstevenson
That would require agreeing on a formulation, viscosity, etc. Good luck....
lol.gif

this, We're screwed

You would have to be insane to try to do this... It'll cost you $10,000 a quart to produce the oil and everyone will expect you to sell it for $0.49...

Originally Posted by DuckRyder
You would have to be insane to try to do this... It'll cost you $10,000 a quart to produce the oil and everyone will expect you to sell it for $0.49...
.49/qt + $5 MIR for five qts that only works for two out of every three applicants.

Only on BITOG would someone propose to formulate an oil and then state it should be a 2w35.
Either excellent in it's observation or excellent in it's ignorance or both...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back