Cleaned up my mom's Terrain today...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by double vanos
Jeez greg that thing looks so good now, why break out the polisher? Good job!

When the sun hits it you see all the water spots and swirl makes. Which surprisingly aren't that bad. I'm not looking to make it show car level, just trying to clean it up a bit.

Originally Posted by ls973800
Looks like you forgot to clean the floor mat and the pedals. Otherwise, very nice job!

No, she is going to purchase weather tech mats. When those come in I'll take care of the carpet.

Look great! I used to detail family cars and found out for the most part they just let them go again and don't keep them up. It's just part of being a car guy I guess. It's good you helped someone out. I want to try the 303 I have never used it before and went to Walmart the other day and they didn't have it. I might have to buy it online.

Good job and a fine son you are !
And now a Christmas gift idea … black GMC logos are $85 on eBay …

Originally Posted by joekingcorvette
Look great! I used to detail family cars and found out for the most part they just let them go again and don't keep them up. It's just part of being a car guy I guess. It's good you helped someone out. I want to try the 303 I have never used it before and went to Walmart the other day and they didn't have it. I might have to buy it online.

I think the general population is happy running their cars through the car wash, and if they want to take it to the next level they will break out the vacuum and dust off the dash. I have family on both sides, and I detail accordingly. For those that appreciate the "details" I will do my best to make it look new within reason. Again, due to weather conditions I wasn't able to do all I wanted to the Terrain yesterday. Next time I get my hands on it I'll be able to do a more thorough job, weather permitting.

Looks good!! Makes me miss having a carport or even driveway to wash my own car (live in a condo) so I am relegated to the pay for car washes and detailing, but is what it is.

The junk that came off those tires though, did the dealer even wash it before your parents bought it?

Originally Posted by gregk24
Originally Posted by double vanos
Jeez greg that thing looks so good now, why break out the polisher? Good job!

When the sun hits it you see all the water spots and swirl makes. Which surprisingly aren't that bad. I'm not looking to make it show car level, just trying to clean it up a bit.

The TW Scratch and Swirl mark remover at WM does a good job. In case you want to use the prior to NF. Only $2.50 and works very well. It's a polish and not a compound.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back