Show me your dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having a omelet and bacon with toast with real butter. Eggs courtesy of Brunton Dairy near me and bacon is "uncured and smoked" from Hormel
smile.gif

15636631208203998754143213969434.jpg

I had a can of wild Salmon and a couple strawberry jam crepes that my 6 year old made. It was 109F here today with the humidex which I find does strange things to my appetite.

Originally Posted by IndyIan
I had a can of wild Salmon and a couple strawberry jam crepes that my 6 year old made. It was 109F here today with the humidex which I find does strange things to my appetite.

I enjoy crepes like you are describing. Those sound delicious also
smile.gif

Parmesan caesar chicken salad with creamy caesar dressing and an unsweetened ice tea. That was my lunch and dinner. Taking my wife and younger sister out to Jenis Ice cream shortly.

Originally Posted by 53' Stude
Having a omelet and bacon with toast with real butter. Eggs courtesy of Brunton Dairy near me and bacon is "uncured and smoked" from Hormel
smile.gif

Everything looks just right, including real butter and the way you cook your eggs.

Bacon should be part of every meal.

I might have slapped some salsa on the eggs.

I definitely would use that weird fermented German bread...Mestermacher or whatever. Turn the toaster up to 11. It comes out slightly crispy, chewy, dense and nutritional fantastic.

Extra points for having breakfast for dinner.

Can't show you since it's already gone.
It was wild caught salmon, asparagus, bell pepper strips and baby white potatoes all wrapped in parchment paper with seasoning. Then put on the grill at 400 degrees for 15 minutes, and allowed to rest for 5.

Originally Posted by Snagglefoot
Lunch was multi-grain bagels with Montreal smoked beef topped with sliced red onions.
smile.gif

I'll bring some GUINNESS right up
smile.gif

Those onions look delicious

I grabbed some yellow tag (cook today) baby back ribs …
BBQ'd two racks with hickory … tender juicy, smoke flavor was just right …

tonight was my dad's turn to cook.
Roasted pork Chops, Baked Potatoes, and leftover Beef Stew...(gotta clean out the fridge ya know!)

when i was a kid, Saturday was definitely the night to clean up the leftovers. any still in the fridge on Sunday morning, he would put into the Sunday morning omelet.

Last edited:
I had a whole wheat English muffin with all natural peanut butter and sliced dill pickle chips on top. That was it.

When I was growing up, the family would go to a Restaurant called, The Ponderosa.
It was a western themed place and you would order your food by its 'number'
I always like the No 4 (small steak, potato & green beans)

Today, I have photos of my favorite meals (all numbered) on the side of the frig.
So, to answer your question, my dinner last night was a number 14
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Steak and Kidney, Cauliflower, asparagus and a few chippies to soak the gravy

Last edited:
Today's dinner... Still in process, some 14hrs after I started! (over Mesquite and Hickory!).

Flat was wrapped and put away to rest, shown on the bottom is the point which was prepared to become burnt ends...

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back