Woodstock 50 Cancelled

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought this woodstock 50 was happening in the woodstock here in IL and had this whole paragraph written up....then I realized wrong state.

Originally Posted by AZjeff
Hard to call it Woodstock when it was going to be near Baltimore...and Miley Cyrus was the headliner?

At least Miley is about as nuts as Janis Joplin was, although with about 10% of the vocal ability.

Originally Posted by Virtus_Probi
At least Miley is about as nuts as Janis Joplin was, although with about 10% of the vocal ability.

...IF that...
lol.gif
wink.gif

Originally Posted by zzyzzx
Who wants all those hippies in their neighborhood?

"Dave's not here"

Last edited:
Originally Posted by BlueOvalFitter
Anyone here go to the original Woodstock?

I've known (2) people that went; One has since passed away, the other I occasionally talk to.

There was a corporate sponsored Woodstock in the early/mid 90s; it embodied nothing of the original.

Originally Posted by simple_gifts
Originally Posted by BlueOvalFitter
Anyone here go to the original Woodstock?

I've known (2) people that went; One has since passed away, the other I occasionally talk to.

There was a corporate sponsored Woodstock in the early/mid 90s; it embodied nothing of the original.

94 wasnt too bad.
99 was full of death, rape, and crimes.

How could the artists back out after theyve been paid?

Woodstock 69 wasn't just a festival, it was a moment in time. It'll never be recreated.

Originally Posted by philipp10
Originally Posted by zzyzzx
Who wants all those hippies in their neighborhood?

"Dave's not here"

"I"M Dave!!!"
;^)

My gf's dad's cousin snuck out of her house to go see the Beatles when they were playing in Houston. She was probably 14 or 15 and her parents had forbidden her to go. When she got home all [censored] broke loose she said haha but it as well worth it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back