I don't have the words....

Status
Not open for further replies.
.. To describe the indescribable!!

_20190731_180553.JPG

_20190731_180648.JPG

_20190731_180721.JPG

I saw that exact car this spring on I75 driving into Florida. Wish I'd taken a pic of it then. Two old white haired dudes in it.

Absolutely a donk. The wheels alone are $1,000 to $2,000 PER WHEEL. The tires are extra

Originally Posted by spasm3
To each his own. but how do those things pass inspection?

Inspection? Think it swam across from Cuba. My passenger couldn't quit laughing.

I'd like to have a good look under it to see how well it was done. That's certainly not a Merc rear diff, and I'm sure the front has been modded to death as well. Be interesting to see if it is a complete hack job or if they spent real money doing it (by the looks of it, they probably have enough to do it 'right')

Originally Posted by Imp4
Seriously!!!!
Who the heck would drive a car and take a picture with their phone at the same time?!?!
What a maroon.....

...‚...‚...‚

Lol ...‚ they made you consider if it was serious or for comedy. I love rich rednecks but hate seeing them destroy a Mercedes to accomplish whatever they are trying to do

Originally Posted by FordBroncoVWJeta
Originally Posted by gathermewool
Probably has more money than I do...

I bet his bank account says differently.

IDK.. I'm with Gather... he's trailering a lot of toys behind a nice RV. So the guy can't be doing that bad.. unless he's in debt up to his a*s!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back