Not open for further replies.
[Linked Image]

Last edited:
Originally Posted by KGMtech
home made dump truck?

Right!...‚...‚...‚

Originally Posted by atikovi
Tacoma?

Maybe...my first thought was a Ranger. But ur probably right..

Expensive load of rock there! Tires must have 80 psi in them, don't look loaded. Or the bumper is taking some load now.

Originally Posted by Dave1027
Overloaded. Probably tried to save a buck instead of renting a trailer or taking two trips

Or borrowing it from someone and didn't care about doing it the correct way. Payload capacity ranges from 1400 - 1750 lbs depending on trim.

That's some weight-I did that with an old ‘78 F-100 I had back in the day-truck weighed 4000 lbs., carried 4000 pounds of B-19 in it (pushed as far forward in the bed as possible. Sashayed down the road with 80;PSI in the tires, but at least old Ford frames were stronger than Toyota ones...

My brother inlaw did the same with an old 81 5.0 f-150 i had, right after that, the universal joints all gave way and both rear wheel cylinders were blown. 2 months later the trans gave out, i think it was the torque convertor but i don't remember. It had about 200k when he did that.

Originally Posted by Lolvoguy
Or the famous Toyota truck frame rust
27.gif

Yup. The first gens were notorious for it.

Could be … I have bought 1500# to 2000# of rock several times and it was more rock than that …

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back