CCI Rebates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hurry folks.

Product must be purchased between 5/1/2019 through 7/4/2019.
DEADLINE for mail in or online submission 8/3/2019

I like Allant powders for our muzzleloaders. Currently trying-out Allant Blue MZ pellets. So rabid muzzleloaders users might also be interested here. Allant sells loose synthetic blackpowders too. I think it's called Black MZ.

Vista outdoor rebates work very easy, submit everything online, and after a few months they mail a Visa gift gift card.
I have used on recently.

I got my rebates for some Federal ammo I bought last year. I'm not a big fan of the gift cards they send out.

Originally Posted by hatt
I got my rebates for some Federal ammo I bought last year. I'm not a big fan of the gift cards they send out.
Are they M/C or Visa or?

Originally Posted by 2015_PSD
Are they M/C or Visa or?

Don't remember. Probably Visa. You have to activate them and then screw with using them. Send me a check please.

Originally Posted by Neely97
VISA
Thanks, no issues for me. Almost every rebate in the past 4 years has been a gift card.

I could use a promotion on CC Mini Mag 22 LR.......
frown.gif

I find the best way to use the gift cards is to add them to my Amazon account. Then use the $$ for oil & filters.

Received my $100 rebate today in the form of a MasterCard gift card. Thanks Vista Outdoors!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back