Dewalt Glock or Cat? Maybe OSHA colored?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by AZjeff
That's probably a 43x/48 mag in the 43.

I own the 43 and the 43X. The mags are not interchangeable. The 43X mags are 1.5 stack, and are thicker, than the 43 mags. They wont fit into the G43.

Originally Posted by AZjeff
Got it, thanks. Have you shot a 48? If you're in for the longer grip of the 43X why not a bit more sight radius as well? Barrel length doesn't change concealment.

I'm a huge Glock fan. I think I have owned 40 or perhaps 50 of them over the years. I bought the 43X because it was new, and I wanted to try it. I have no use whatsoever for the gun. None. For my purposes, the 43X and longer 48 are totally, utterly, useless. They are not good house guns (low capacity, no rail for a flashlight). Not that good for carry either. I prefer the 42, 43, or 26, all of which I own and all of which I carry. The 43X conceals almost identically to a G19, so might as well just carry a G19.

My everyday run of the mill carry is the G42. I upgrade that to the G26 plus a spare 17 rd mag when I go to more populated places, like the mall or movie theater. I might trade the 43X off one of these days. I have too many guns as it is and really need to down grade.

???? Bubbatime, you got me on this one...

"Too many guns"

I didn't know that such a condition existed...

Is that like being too rich?

Or too pretty?

cheers3.gif

Originally Posted by Astro14
???? Bubbatime, you got me on this one...

"Too many guns"

I didn't know that such a condition existed...

Is that like being too rich?

Or too pretty?

cheers3.gif

Well you have to safely store them in safes. And care for them. And feed them. So yeah, when you find a gun that has no use for you, you should probably trade it off.

Originally Posted by bubbatime

Well you have to safely store them in safes. And care for them. And feed them. So yeah, when you find a gun that has no use for you, you should probably trade it off.

Glock's inter-operability within the same frame size is what is nice. Glock 34 for fun time, Glock 17 in the house (both with same magazines), Glock 19 to carry (can use G17/34 mags), and in the summer, a Glock 26 (that can also use G17/34 mags) . . . .oh, and all can use the 33 round Glock 18 magazine. Best of all, they'll all eat the same stuff, and unlike my cats, Glocks are generally not picky about what you serve 'em.

Having a matched set of Nambu pistols --- yeah, I think not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back