What are you doing right now ?

SR5

Apart from being on your BITOG mobile device, where are you right now and what are you doing?

It's the weekend. I'm at a local school fete (fair), watching my son play, under bright blue skies, on a warm Australian winters day (27C or 80F).

Waiting on the Dobermans to do their nightly potty routine. Birds nearby AND a rabbit has altered OUR daily ritual/routine pattern.
mad.gif

Drinking a Modelo Chelada Limon y Sal and envisioning all the possible configurations I can go with for my next project - replacing the amp rack in my car with an upgraded, better cooled version.

Oh yeah, and contemplating the consequences of leading a trite and meaningless life, but that's more of a constant thing I've been doing lately.

Saturday night, home alone....I'm gunna watch a movie.

I've been to 2 funerals this week....a Bro in Law who was found several days after he died, and my best mate from the '70's and there after. Talking to my neighbour today, he's got cancer and 3 months left. So feeling a bit mortal.

Went to Leura today, haven't been there for ages.
Stopped at the MIL's gravesite for a chat about a few things.
Bought some furniture to get my books off the floor in the bedroom.
Ironed next week's shirts...

Now it's time for a brew(s) and 45 mins in the sauna...

Originally Posted by Marco620
Gonna add a cooling additive like Purple Ice?

Nope, going to a push-pull config for the air flow thru the rack (over amplifiers' surfaces), as opposed to the ‘blow directly down onto amps ' approach currently employed.

That will require enclosing the amps and associated hardware on the rack, but I'm fine with that.

Laundry, going to shower, run to Walmart to get some sunscreen and am taking my wife to the Ohio State Fair today.

At home with the family. Took a little over a month off before starting my new job next week.

Maybe today my son and I will mow the grass.

Originally Posted by The_Nuke
Drinking a Modelo Chelada Limon y Sal and envisioning all the possible configurations I can go with for my next project - replacing the amp rack in my car with an upgraded, better cooled version.

Oh yeah, and contemplating the consequences of leading a trite and meaningless life, but that's more of a constant thing I've been doing lately.

Sounds delicious. I don't know if we can get that this far north. Usually I just stick with Bud Light lime if I want a citrus beer.
———

Morning coffee right now. Wifey and I have the weekend off together and we're hopefully going to the best local car show of the season. They have wine slushees and fast exotic cars so she'll be happy.

Got up at my usual 4:30 and I'm enjoying a cup of coffee while I check our investments and check the news. I have a couple errands to run this morning then my wife and I are going to take a drive in the 442. It's going to be a perfect day so the 442's top will be down.
Later today we have some friends dropping by to spend some time in and around the pool.

Just made a cuppa Pg and Red Rose frankenbrew blend, waking up at the PC in the loft reading some Bob posts and munching on dry Post Great Grains crunchy pecan cereal.

Watching my son slam our cabinet doors and ruin the soft close mechanisms. Looking at the window at the long grass in my yard and shrugging it off until Monday, but the M5 is just peeking its rear end out of the garage, contemplating a nice ride with Simon later.

Having a cup of coffee as my wife makes breakfast.

Next up: PCV system replacement, and oil change, on my step-daughter's BMW X3.

Oil: Castrol 5w40

Filter: Mahle

76 degrees F dew point at 64 getting ready to mow, edge, then blow the driveway. Drive to my sons house and pick tomatoes, squash and okra from his garden while he and his family are at the outer banks on vacation. Wash the Harley for a late afternoon ride to dinner with the wife in a small neighboring town then back home before dark. I have plans with the wife tonight which hasn't been discussed, so this last activity may or may not happen!
grin.gif

Last edited:
Un hooked the boat … change of plans. Having a coffee before feeding the lawn/plants …
Thinking about painting … done thinking about it and will not …

Downstairs in my Lazyboy working on tomorrow's sermon. I'm teaching on God's sovereignty. Sipping on a Black Rifle coffee washing down the banana pancakes I just finished up.

Back